Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lord Knave252

Hero Combos and Hero Strategy!

Hello everyone

I wanted to share some useful Hero Combos and Hero strategy:

#1.Stone pile driver=saladin using special ability on keep finishing age 7 and leaving a little health on age 8 and 9.

#2.F-5 is richard the lionheart and siavoski of Kiev, both special ability on raiders.very good when you have punctured through opponent's wall layouts.

#3.hermann von salsa and rurik are good,salza can use his ability to cover rurik while he takes down all emplacements.

#4winrich von kniprode and Edward the black prince can use there special ability to take out Opponent's keep when you have made way to the keep for them.

That's all that I have made up but I am still testing more combos and strategy and shall continue to edit.Hope you all enjoy using the following!

Using winrich and edward the black prince purely for keep rushing is a bad idea, but they can remove a few defenses, although using salza or martel with winrich is better. Using salza and rurik is a bad combo, rurik climbs over walls, while salza cannot. 

Also I would suggest nikephoros with conrad and at least 5 trebuchets.

Thank you for commenting, but using Martel beats any defense but using salsa seems more impressive.it does not matter whether salza can climb because his defensive circle reaches if you keep him close to rurik.what's your gamertag buddy

if you can stay online all day you should spread out your good heroes. But if you can only attack a few times a day, cat rush with Conrad and Martel is the easiest way to crush a castle for 3 stars

You know, if we could easily revenge, I would use Conrad + Martel...that seems like the most sure way to get 3 stars - regardless of the castle you face.

But I just can't bring myself to use these two powerful hero's together...I'm one that strings off a handful of battles in a row, so I have to use one Powerful Hero + one Good Hero...etc.

My favorite hero combos are:

Cat. "A":

Conrad + Nevsky (1 ram + 6 mangonels + 2 trebus + 2 champs + 8 bowmen + 5 templars + 1 teuton + 2 RoMs + 2 mamluks + 4 grenadiers)

Martell + Kniprode (2 halberdiers + 3 champs + 4 arquebusers + 5 bowmen + 1 ram + 3 mangonels + 3 trebus + 3 templars + 1 teuton + 2 RoMs + 2 mamluks + 3 cheirosiphons + 3 grenadiers)

Cat. "B": (Terminator style :D)

Richard + Maslama (8 champs + 16 bowmen + 8 teutons + 6 cheirosiphons + 8 grenadiers)

Jean + Salsa (6 champs + 30 bowmen + 5 templars + 1 teuton + 2 RoMs + 2 mamluks + 6 grenadiers)

Usually I don't have time to long and precise sieges. These combos almost surely give a quick 2 star victory. Check my attack log for the details. :)

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts