Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Plus2Joe

Welcome our new Volunteer Community Moderators!

I am new to the forum , so If I make a mistake, please forgive me. I am not sure how many older people play AOE11, but if there are seniors over 65 , I say hello. and hello   to all the mods.  I hope this finds everyone well and hope to chat with more of you as time goes by. Respectfully Acknard of Texas.

I've been playing this game for over a year now. dumped a lot for time and money into it, and every time I start to get ahead you guys tweak it not to make the game better but to cost me more time and money to clime back up...This game should have been  developed  before release. In looking at the way you are manipulating things it appears that it is  borderline theft... You are going to see player start to leave the game like fly's. I for one will not put one more dime into this game and plan to put the word out as to how bad this game sucks. I started to play a game that seemed to work... but now you are only hurting the players w/your tweaks, I know several top players that left the game today... good luck w/your BS

I've been playing this game for over a year now. dumped a lot for time and money into it, and every time I start to get ahead you guys tweak it not to make the game better but to cost me more time and money to clime back up...This game should have been  developed  before release. In looking at the way you are manipulating things it appears that it is  borderline theft... You are going to see player start to leave the game like fly's. I for one will not put one more dime into this game and plan to put the word out as to how bad this game sucks. I started to play a game that seemed to work... but now you are only hurting the players w/your tweaks, I know several top players that left the game today... good luck w/your BS

Guess this is about the black sheep Castle Siege?

Guess this is about the black sheep Castle Siege?

Yes it's about the thing that tops as the worst in about almost all aspects-aside from graphics and accessability. I don't understand why complain about issues in this thread that those developers never will fix though.

Yes it's about the thing that tops as the worst in about almost all aspects-aside from graphics and accessability. I don't understand why complain about issues in this thread that those developers never will fix though.

Guess around here there is much not to be understood [tongue]

Must be an Age of Empires thingy!

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts