I've got a theory about all the matchmaking issues.

I don't excpect it to get confirmed but I think it could be something like this:

The keep/units/buildings all used to be a small percentage of your overall PL. If you had mostly age 5 units and structures and an age 9 keep with a few age 9 units. It would only make you a bit stronger as your age 5 counterparts. Putting your small selection of age 9 troops against top age 5 or bottem age 6 castles.

Now they have done something like this. It's only theory.

With every  keep upgrade you PL rises by 3. So having an age 9 keep automatically gives you an PL of 27. Period!. All other units and structures only add max 8 PL (or something like that).

A fully upgraded age 8, (8x3) + 5 makes it a PL 29 castle.

A fast aged keep age 9, with only a few items upgraded to max, (9x3) +2 is a PL 29 castle.

Those two will get matched now. Instead of being matched with age 7 it will get matched now with an high age 8 keep.

Edited by BenVenNL

Please post your thoughts about Patch 1.15 here! You can also use this topic to report any bugs you find in Patch 1.15. 

Happy Sieging!

Since 1.15, matchmaking is totally screwed, before the patch 80% were an even match, since the patch only 5% even the rest are a much higher level !!!!

This patch 1.15 SUCCCKKKKSSSS.....connection errors have increased in this *** patch...i lost more than 1000 crowns due to connection errors in this *** patch....fix this ***....iam a age 7player and 1000 crowns rnt easy to come....I want my crowns back...

hey silvermoonrider....i am finding matches of higher level than me with low crowns but iam getting attacked by low crowns...now what the *** does this things mean....if we cannot attack high crownies then we shouldn't be attacked by low crownies....

Edited by Knight Fury

This patch 1.15 SUCCCKKKKSSSS.....connection errors have increased in this *** patch...i lost more than 1000 crowns due to connection errors in this *** patch....fix this ***....iam a age 7player and 1000 crowns rnt easy to come....I want my crowns back...

hey silvermoonrider....i am finding matches of higher level than me with low crowns but iam getting attacked by low crowns...now what the *** does this things mean....if we cannot attack high crownies then we shouldn't be attacked by low crownies....

most matches are now high level high crowns and I am attacked by the same, getting slammed now down below 180 crowns, thanks 1.15 :(

Please post your thoughts about Patch 1.15 here! You can also use this topic to report any bugs you find in Patch 1.15. 

Happy Sieging!

Sometimes wonder donation is not getting updated. The count remains same even after donations and resources are getting reduced.

silvermoonrider iam down to 1900 from 2900 due to connection error....i hope it gets fixed

You had 2.900 crowns as an age 7 player?! Any chance for your ingame name to have a look at your castle? Thx! 

uopoko my ingame castle name is knight fury0331.....i had 2900 crowns now iam down 1900....getting attacked by low crownies and loosing cause of connection errors...what is ur ingame castle name uopoko...?

Edited by Knight Fury

Happy Sieging!

I can't seem to find anybody reporting the problems my son has since the new patch 1.15 . I wonder if there are others having the same issues.

1) My son has difficulty's collecting the ressources from the farms, mills and quarry's. He has to zoom in as close as possible before he is able to do it.

2) He can't check the number of pennants he has, because he can't open the 'Pennants' screen. The 'Loot' screen isn't working either. There is just no reaction when he pushes on the buttons. (The 'Loot' screen is fine by me, he can't invest money this way [wink]).

3) He can't send any messages in chat because the chat just closes everytime.

4) When he is in the 'Allliance' screen looking at a different alliance then his, he can't push the left arrow but instead pushes the 'Report' button.

It seems the buttons don't react anymore the way they did in the past. After patch 1.13 he had simular problems but they became better since.

He doesn't want to attack anymore, because of this problems, so I can't say how that goes.

He's gamertag: ChickenCookie57 en he is playing on a LUMIA 640 phone. His gameversion is 1.15.0.21 .

Could you please let me know if this is something already known (and will be fixed in the hopefully near future) or how we can resolve it ourselves?

Edited by Smirky