Earl Garth

Quit your crown addiction here at Earl's Rehab Clinic

See........It's ALIVE.........just sleeping

I merged your new topic.....into the one you were talking about....since it has been around a long time.  Hope this is ok with you?

8 hours ago, Wulf & Dove said:

See........It's ALIVE.........just sleeping

I merged your new topic.....into the one you were talking about....since it has been around a long time.  Hope this is ok with you?

Fine with me.  I just saw that there were 9 pages (lots of crown addicts), and thought that with all of the crown discussions lately it might spawn another 9 pages.

1 hour ago, POORFELLER said:

Fine with me.  I just saw that there were 9 pages (lots of crown addicts), and thought that with all of the crown discussions lately it might spawn another 9 pages.

I can split it back if you want......

I thought you couldn't find his thread......so you started one......if you wanted one along the same lines for yourself........I can put it back [smile]

28 minutes ago, Wulf & Dove said:

I can split it back if you want......

I thought you couldn't find his thread......so you started one......if you wanted one along the same lines for yourself........I can put it back [smile]

As long as it's here leave it.  I just wanted to restart the "crown addiction" conversation--you know, a little preventive medicine for those who find themselves getting hooked.

no dude... Trading crowns for resources...

You are like the guy who leaves his Marijauna addiction for Opiates...[lol]

I think hitting zero is a bigger achievement than 10K.... LOL   just when u get sub 100 and you are throwing them away 2 at a time.... some moron attacks you... loses... you and dumps another 200 crown on you[sneaky]

9 minutes ago, Septerror43 said:

I think hitting zero is a bigger achievement than 10K.... LOL   just when u get sub 100 and you are throwing them away 2 at a time.... some moron attacks you... loses... you and dumps another 200 crown on you[sneaky]

So true man. As an Age X castle, it has been very hard to get down to my current 342 crowns. And I bet I'll have a couple hundred more dumped on me when I log on tomorrow. [sad]

Now everyone knows why @Dudeist Priest always complains when someone drops crowns on him lol........

13 hours ago, Midwest said:

giHiT6v.png?1

I'm CURED!!!!!!!!!!!

jumping for joy emoticon

Proud of you........you and @RiskyG worked hard for that 0 -- all in the name of team work [thumbup]

24 minutes ago, Midwest said:

Dang..... it... I've had a serious relapse......  I'm like Keith Richards....

k67NsIH.gif

Help me Earl Garth.....[crying][crying]

lol one of my very favorite bits from SNL's Weekend Update was...... "Doctors were concerned when traces of blood were found in Keith Richards' heroin-stream." lol

13 hours ago, Midwest said:

YlhOP1E.png?1

Dang..... it... I've had a serious relapse......  I'm like Keith Richards....

k67NsIH.gif

Help me Earl Garth.....[crying][crying]

Same here! Intervention will be needed tomorrow! [lol]

13 hours ago, Wulf & Dove said:

LMAO uhmmm so this is a brag thread now? Shame Shame [sneaky][lol]

Would an alcoholic brag being back on the gargle? [lol]