Kicho

Share your success in the Leagues here

18 hours ago, Saarthak said:

zTQFZ82.png

Congratulations to all UI guys for winning again.

This was a close one again.

Great teamwork guys[thumbup]

I have to add that ALL OUR SUB ALLIANCES i.e. UNITED INDIA 2,4,5,6 came in at RANK 1 in their respective leagues and United India 3 was at Rank#3. All the Hard work has paid off. I won at my personal league i.e. in Duke League and achieved highest individual ranking #2 in my AOE Career :D

4 hours ago, Magic Murtu said:

I have to add that ALL OUR SUB ALLIANCES i.e. UNITED INDIA 2,4,5,6 came in at RANK 1 in their respective leagues and United India 3 was at Rank#3. All the Hard work has paid off. I won at my personal league i.e. in Duke League and achieved highest individual ranking #2 in my AOE Career :D

Congratulations to you, and a huge round of applause for your alliances!

7 minutes ago, POORFELLER said:

Checked the stats too late for a screenshot. 

Champions League--1st Place, Immortal Knights.

You can make a screenshot from now, if you have not started the new season - there is in fact written some place where you and your alliance won last season. Or you lost the envelope again)?

My little baby Age 6 keep won the Knight League. Was good fun tackling that Age 8-9 competition [thumbup]

GzzkNjq.jpg

My Age 9 dropped to number 2. But delighted of having finished at 5000. I am now in the Duke League for the first time ever. Wasn't really crown hunting until the end. I spent this league max-upgrading  3 canon towers, Musket and 2 catapults. So pretty delighted and surprised about that.... I know it's not a big deal for most hot shots here. But it's my first time...gotta start somewhere...but now will probably dump my crowns for Age 10 like all those other 0 crown Duke players I encountered all day today in matchmaking... ;) 

emhGlN2.jpg

9 hours ago, Dudeist Priest said:

As mentioned in another post, one minute I am at number 100 in the peasant league, 30 minutes before the league finishes, I was sandbagged to the number 1 position and won... 

Not too often you get a defensive win on a Tribute set up...

Best finish line sprint ever! Love it! [lol]