Bloodborne

HOW TO FIX FAMILIAR ERROR MESSAGES

Error messages you often encounter:

"Server currently down for maintenance. Please try again later."

"You need to log in to be able to play Age of Empires: Castle Siege."

"Failed to connect to server. Please try again."

"Error encountered connecting to server."

"Sorry, but we cannot log you in to your Xbox account." (not sure it is like this)

This is how to fix them:

1) Server currently down for maintenance. Please try again later.

Cause: Server is currently under maintenance or you aren't connected to Internet.

Fix: Check your Internet connection. If you are already connected, turn off and then again turn on your Carrier/Wi-Fi network. If server is really under maintenance,  just wait approx. 1-1.5 hour.

2) You need to log in to be able to play Age of Empires.

Cause: You have been logged out of your Microsoft account.

Fix: Go to http://login.live.com and log in to your Microsoft account. Wait for about 1-2 minutes, then enter AoE: Castle Siege again.

3) Failed to connect to server. Please try again.

Cause: Mostly your Internet connection.

Fix: Reload the game; Check your Internet connection, if Carrier/Wi-Fi is already turned on, turn it off and then again on.

4) Error encountered connecting to server.

Cause: Unknown

Fix: Reload the game, if problem still persists, wait 30 minutes to 9 hours. This works in about 40-50% cases. Otherwise, if it doesn't work, contact developers.

5) Sorry, but we cannot log you in to your Xbox account.

Fix: Check if you are logged in to your Xbox account. If yes, go to your Games app, wait until your Xbox profile loads, exit Games app and enter game. If problem still persists, try this method: http://forums.ageofempires.com/topic/9864-how-to-fix-the-must-accept-new-tos-sign-in-issue/. If this doesn't fix issue too, wait from 30 minutes to 9 hours. If after waiting, you still have the issue, visit http://support.xbox.com to get adequate help.

Alternatively, you can contact developers: MS Dariakus and Empress_Phasma. Or you can contact Xbox support.

Fix: Reload the game, if problem still persists, wait 30 minutes to 9 hours.

Wow not a good answer, It's been 4  hours nothing yet. 

Why am I an Idle villager? Over 300 battles.

Edited by JerryRutland
another question

Fix: Reload the game, if problem still persists, wait 30 minutes to 9 hours.

Wow not a good answer, It's been 4  hours nothing yet. 

Why am I an Idle villager? Over 300 battles.

You can also try restarting your Wi-Fi router, if you are playing over Wi-Fi.

You can also try restarting your Wi-Fi router, if you are playing over Wi-Fi.

My Wi- Fi is working (I'm posting here), but I did restart it. I'm signed into Xbox live. I uninstalled Castle siege and reinstalled it after a startup. I can hear the dramatic music from AOE, but still have the message posted,"Error encountered while connecting to server."

My Wi- Fi is working (I'm posting here), but I did restart it. I'm signed into Xbox live. I uninstalled Castle siege and reinstalled it after a startup. I can hear the dramatic music from AOE, but still have the message posted,"Error encountered while connecting to server."

We need devs then to help. Wait until tommorow, devs will be online then, we will see what they can do.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts