Bloodborne

HOW TO FIX FAMILIAR ERROR MESSAGES

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 1:56 AM, WelderPro15 said:

I'm curious if anyone else has had problems with cheating players who seem to be online constantly? I have dealt with a lot of them lately. Mainly 2 that are a big problem. [MOD EDIT: DO not call out other players in the forum]. These players have been able to run a cheat program that allows them to be online 24/7 and to either be unavailable or active and therefore can't ever be revenged or attacked. I sure wish support would monitor the reports more often and fix the game, so players can't cheat so well. Thanks for your time and game on.

Every player gets 8 hours online....once their "bucket time" is up, they are available for attack even if they are online.  Many of the high crown players utilize their entire bucket time, or close to it, daily.  When they get attacked, usually within seconds of logging out or at the end of their bucket time, they get a peace treaty--depending on the success of that attack, it could be as much as 15+ hours (although they usually don't get 3* losses.   If they log in during that peace treaty, they can find out how long before it's over and log in, or even set an alarm clock to make sure they are up to log on for another 8 hours.  Look at their attack log....they didn't get 10K crowns 100 or less crowns at a time by making it easy to revenge them.

On 3/23/2016 at 6:10 AM, Empress_Phasma said:

What device are you playing on?

Hi

I am thrown message when i try to login "Error encountered connecting to server". I am using a samsung mobile and mobile data for logging in. 

It has been close to 6 hours since my last login. I have tried all the solutions discussed in the forum.

Request your support to resolve the issue.

Arun

Hi all, I found that I could only play Age of the Empires: Castle Seige on my laptop if I was getting internet from a windows phone. I've found that windows 10 has been an utter failure for me in many regards including this one. 

Edited by RoseAflame

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts