Bloodborne

HOW TO FIX FAMILIAR ERROR MESSAGES

We need devs then to help. Wait until tommorow, devs will be online then, we will see what they can do.

March on to March ( pardon the pun)  Guess dev is very busy I miss the game but will lose interest eventually. Nobody at Microsoft cares about an idle villager it seems. LOL

March on to March ( pardon the pun)  Guess dev is very busy I miss the game but will lose interest eventually. Nobody at Microsoft cares about an idle villager it seems. LOL

Devs please answer!!!

I've been messaging this player and emailing with them- they have a unique issue that our dev team is working to fix but we do not have a solution at this time. 

Hello again.

My program was fixed on Tues. by the Devs. but now it won't open again. Another error message." Failed to connect to server, check your internet connection". I have a cable hook up and it is working fine for everything else. I'm posting this message after all. I uninstalled an the program, restarted my desktop and reinstalled it. I'm on windows 10. Will try again later I guess. Any Advice?

Sorry for the bother, it's working now.

Bloodborne, see this is good. Polite, calm people who need help and your helping them. They are not fussing, cussing and blaming everyone under the sun. Rational behavior gets results.

Simple

Kudos to you

Ge

Try to reset your Wi-Fi router and see if game works. If it didn't help, try reinstalling game. Otherwise, you are free to contact devs :).

• I don't see how it could be my wi-fi connection if I am online having this conversation with you.... tried the reinstall... devs are not responding..... oh well, guess it's time to move on to a new game

• I don't see how it could be my wi-fi connection if I am online having this conversation with you.... tried the reinstall... devs are not responding..... oh well, guess it's time to move on to a new game

Devs!!! We have an urgent situation at the moment! And, Wi-Fi sometimes caused my game failed to load. Everything else was OK (Facebook, Internet Explorer). I just wanted to test my luck and I turned off and again on Wi-Fi connection on phone. It worked.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts