Bloodborne

HOW TO FIX FAMILIAR ERROR MESSAGES

Good evening to all, i can't access from 2 days. I'm using asus all in one pc, Windows 10. WI-FI

error message:

connection error
there was an error in the connection to the server

I tried for 2 times to uninstall and reinstall the game, i tried shutting down and restarting the router, to reset it but does not work.

what can i do?

My issue was resolved during yesterday's downtime, for anyone keeping track. The team responded to my support request very quickly.

It is great to hear you've fixed the problem! :D Happy sieging!!!

I've been getting this error too.  I click on reload and it doesn't get past the "initializing network" screen.  This is a recurring issue with this game, and I think I just need to move on to something else.  So sad that the creators can't fix this major glitch.  

If you found any of these tips useful, please let me know.

Thank you These tips were welcomed. I used the advise you give here to try and resolve the issue. I have yet to resolve my issue.

("4) Error encountered connecting to server.

Cause: Unknown

Fix: Reload the game, if problem still persists, wait 30 minutes to 9 hours."

My conclusion after checking all possible issues spending a good six hours.... and posting my issue here in this area "AOE CS Support"  I also sent a support request to Empress_Phasma as my last hope. 

Over the year plus of playing this game I have had multiple issues resulting rom software updates upgrades....   I have plowed through them so I can continue to play this game.  This is the most distressing issue for me for all arrows are pointing not to the software glitch but to my actual account.   Just making a purchase of coins last week my nerves about losing this account is quite distressing.  The idea of losing all the time and money invested into playing the game I don't know how I would recover.

So I am not going there.   Its been 36 hours now......its not my computer because a friend is able to sign in and play the game on my computer.  I am able to sign in to xbox it shows the game and when I try to sign in......

So I shall sit and wait.... 

----

Thank you again for your useful tips.

Error messages you often encounter:

"Server currently down for maintenance. Please try again later."

"You need to log in to be able to play Age of Empires: Castle Siege."

"Failed to connect to server. Please try again."

"Error encountered connecting to server."

"Sorry, but we cannot log you in to your Xbox account." (not sure it is like this)

This is how to fix them:

1) Server currently down for maintenance. Please try again later.

Cause: Server is currently under maintenance or you aren't connected to Internet.

Fix: Check your Internet connection. If you are already connected, turn off and then again turn on your Carrier/Wi-Fi network. If server is really under maintenance,  just wait approx. 1-1.5 hour.

2) You need to log in to be able to play Age of Empires.

Cause: You have been logged out of your Microsoft account.

Fix: Go to http://login.live.com and log in to your Microsoft account. Wait for about 1-2 minutes, then enter AoE: Castle Siege again.

3) Failed to connect to server. Please try again.

Cause: Mostly your Internet connection.

Fix: Reload the game; Check your Internet connection, if Carrier/Wi-Fi is already turned on, turn it off and then again on.

4) Error encountered connecting to server.

Fix: Reload the game, if problem still persists, wait 30 minutes to 9 hours.

5) Sorry, but we cannot log you in to your Xbox account.

Fix: Check if you are logged in to your Xbox account. If yes, go to your Games app, wait until your Xbox profile loads, exit Games app and enter game. If problem still persists, try this method: http://forums.ageofempires.com/topic/9864-how-to-fix-the-must-accept-new-tos-sign-in-issue/. If this doesn't fix issue too, wait from 30 minutes to 9 hours. If after waiting, you still have the issue, visit http://support.xbox.com to get adequate help.

Alternatively, you can contact developers: MS Dariakus and Empress_Phasma. Or you can contact Xbox support.

Where is "Checksum error occured when commanding troops?" F*** back to back error that costed me 137 crowns today

Where is "Checksum error occured when commanding troops?" F*** back to back error that costed me 137 crowns today

Checksum error is minor or big incompatibility problem. There is nothing you can do, only to wait new patches.

I've been getting the 'error encountered connecting to server' message for 3 or 4 days now, Yes, I've waited the 9 hours...

What do I need to do, wait longer? just a deadend. 

thx 

Send a private message to Empress Phasma using the support form with all the information they have asking from you.  I just got response a from a few hours ago saying they have found the cause and are working to find the fix.  She has put me in long term Peace treaty till they are able to fix the issue.  Its the best way to prevent the excess looting of you goods.

Hay! I have the problem "error encountered connecting to the server" over 16 hours. I tried everything, reinstall the game,restart the computer, sign in on enother internet connection,restarting wi fi . Can someone, please, can help me?

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts