Bloodborne

HOW TO FIX FAMILIAR ERROR MESSAGES

I remember I had loads of checksum errors while I was playing this game on Windows 10 Mobile platform. As soon as I reverted to Windows Phone 8.1, game worked like a charm.

You can always send a Private Message to Empress_Phasma with your game log.

Can anybody help.  I unistalled AOE:CS and when I try to install again I get 0x80080005 error code anybody know what this is about?  Thanks

if you do a search in the windows forum you should be able to find out what the error code means . From personal past experience I am about 80% sure that you have a windows issue going on.  I had a similar issue a few months ago and needed to reinstall my windows.   You might have better luck then I did .  There are things you can try and can find these in the windows forum. Typre in the error code and your windows version in search engine such as Bing or google and that should take you to the Microsoft answers forums where you can find possible solutions.  Good luck

I'm having same issue "error encountered connecting to server". Which is very irritating since I'm getting alerts that I've been attacked and my resources are ready. It happens on all devices (iPhone, surface, PC) and on wifi or cellular. Been like this since the  afternoon of 3/22! Someone help!?!?

Edited by Towerpower
Added

I'm having same issue "error encountered connecting to server". Which is very irritating since I'm getting alerts that I've been attacked and my resources are ready. It happens on all devices (iPhone, surface, PC) and on wifi or cellular. Been like this since the  afternoon of 3/22! Someone help!?!?

send a support form to the game developers with all the information they ask for and I am sure if nothing else they will be alerted to your situation and might put your kingdom under a peace treaty till they are able to resolve this odd glitch

Error encountered connecting to server answer is a non-starter.  It happens almost every time I'm in the middle of a battle and destroying the opponent.  Today, it happened with 3 minutes plus to go in the battle.  Nine hours did nothing to change this.

Error encountered connecting to server answer is a non-starter.  It happens almost every time I'm in the middle of a battle and destroying the opponent.  Today, it happened with 3 minutes plus to go in the battle.  Nine hours did nothing to change this.

I wasn't talking about DC when you suddenly get disconnected from game in the battle.

4) Error encountered connecting to server.

Cause: Unknown

Fix: Reload the game, if problem still persists, wait 30 minutes to 9 hours.

Wow not a good answer, It's been 4  hours nothing yet. 

Why am I an Idle villager? Over 300 battles.

I have waited for 26 hours yet nothing. It's crazy when you get notifications of people looting you and to move your resources yet you can do nothing. Saying I just bout £30 worth of coins

I am writing to you because I am stuck and want to know what is going on. I am receiving an error encountered connecting to server. For approximately 24 hours I have not been able to play on my iPad or iPhone. Yet I get notifications of people attacking my castle and looting me. 
Can you help me by telling me what is going on with play time. I just bought coins worth a lot of money yet I can't play. This absurd.

I have waited over 24 hours. The last thing I remember doing is buying coins and I had to come back in an hour for a battle. I could not log in again since Saturday night. 

I have waited for 26 hours yet nothing. It's crazy when you get notifications of people looting you and to move your resources yet you can do nothing. Saying I just bout £30 worth of coins

I am writing to you because I am stuck and want to know what is going on. I am receiving an error encountered connecting to server. For approximately 24 hours I have not been able to play on my iPad or iPhone. Yet I get notifications of people attacking my castle and looting me. 
Can you help me by telling me what is going on with play time. I just bought coins worth a lot of money yet I can't play. This absurd.

I have waited over 24 hours. The last thing I remember doing is buying coins and I had to come back in an hour for a battle. I could not log in again since Saturday night. 

Please send me a log file: 

FOR IOS:

1. Connect your device to iTunes through your laptop.
2. Scroll down to Apps.
3. Click on Age of Empires: Castle Siege, and on the right side, there should be a log file called "CastleClient.log" 
4. Copy and paste that file to another file location.
5. Open the file in text program.
6. Copy everything you find in that file, and paste it into a private message to me.

Has this been going on for more then 12 hours?   have you tried to reset your router or device that you connect to the internet with?

I would send a private message using the support request form to Empress_Phasma with the "Log" file and system information and am sure she will be able to help you with the issue.

For me I am now 10 plus days out since unable to get into the game. They are working on a fix for the issue preventing me from login in to my account. I do however have faith that they will be able to resolve this for me and the others with this similar issue. These game developers are a hard working passionate group. Unlike some game developers that seem to not care if your account gets messed up or not. As I have read in other game forums, many times game programers tell the people having issues to start a new account (start over) paying no attention to the time people give to some games and the characters they build in these games.

So just hang on and let em know whats going on and They will help as best they can.

I'm getting the please check your internet connection error message,  but I'm using it now to type this. Only game doesn't think I have a connection

I'm adding this one to this post, it has helped me and others as well:

You must sign in (windows Phone, unable to connect to Xboxlive due to network issues or service issues):I have this from time to time. Truth be told I'm seeing it a lot less since 1.18.[thumbup]

My workaround when this happens is as follows:

• I open the 'xbox games' app on my windows phone (icon looks like a green square with a white Xbox controller)
  • It opens at the 'collection' tab, I give this time to update
  • I swipe to the 'social' tab and give it time to update
  • I swipe to the 'spotlight' tab and give it time to update
  • In the process of updating these tabs, the connection with Xboxlive is usually reestablished properly and you can start the game successfully again
  • Exception: if the Xboxlive service itself is down, then you won't get into the game.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts