Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Plus2Joe

Forums Maintenance 4/29/2016

The forums will be down for maintenance starting at approximately 10 AM PDT on 4/29/2016. This downtime could last for up to 2 hours.

Thank you for your patience!

I think a lot of us lost all our ability to do anything in forum....I cant send a pm...but I can reply to one...cant start a topic...half the time cant reply to one...I can like things....some times no headers come up on a reply....lol this update or maintenance didn't work well at all.....

Please fix asap...thanks

4 hours ago, Wolf & Dove said:

I think a lot of us lost all our ability to do anything in forum....I cant send a pm...but I can reply to one...cant start a topic...half the time cant reply to one...I can like things....some times no headers come up on a reply....lol this update or maintenance didn't work well at all.....

Please fix asap...thanks

34 minutes ago, xsmo said:

Also viewing someone`s profile does not work anymore.

Thankfully they are aware something flaked out here. They're having issues with it on their side as well. They fixed what they could on Friday,I guess MS has a strict no overtime policy though, lol. I'm positive that taking care of this goof is going to be their #1 priority come Monday morning for them.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts