Wicked Wulf

Can EVERYONE stop in this thread for a fast bit of info?

Game name is forum name

Alliance: WRY, We Rock You

Playing for 1.5 years Took emperor position after 10 months without active emperor. 

Maxed out 10. Conramteling to survive and finish wonders. Stone is hard to come by. Smashdown is a blessing. Many hints tips and donations goes to active members.

From west central Minnesota

Siege On!

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 12:20 PM, PleasedClown463 said:

You are a PMer for life Gnat, you are on loan to the others!!!

I miss the battles between GOP and PM..........was lots of action on the forum too........now everyone is somewhere else lol, just looking for someone to help and something to do.

I hope GOP gets the band back together.......was a great crew and loads of fun! So many awesome players!

(Sorry PM...can't speak to you as I never spent time in PM land.......but if PC was there.....it had to be a riot lol)

6 hours ago, Wicked Wulf said:

I miss the battles between GOP and PM..........was lots of action on the forum too........now everyone is somewhere else lol, just looking for someone to help and something to do.

I hope GOP gets the band back together.......was a great crew and loads of fun! So many awesome players!

(Sorry PM...can't speak to you as I never spent time in PM land.......but if PC was there.....it had to be a riot lol)

You need to meet Stormy, Giles and Mroz they make me look sad!!  @_" and the snails that would get Andy going....... good times!!

See the source image

To All the new posters .......Please post in this thread so everyone can know where you are in this world

Lots of information in this forum to help your game........If you have any questions please find a thread on your subject matter or start a new one and ask us.

You can search for topics in the top right of the forum

To the GHOSTS & Lurkers out there.........Create an Account and log in.....

See the source image

Main account: LunarMojo

Alt. account: SolarMojo

Alliance: Valhalla's Gate

Currently residing: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA (by way of Montreal, Quebec, Canada; Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada; Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA; Joliet, Illinois, USA; and a few other places)