Plus2Joe

Say Hello To Our Newest Community Sages!

Hola, Si alguien habla español, soy relativamente nuevo pero estoy buscando una Alianza a la cuál unirme por error me retire de una buena Alianza, Ayudo bastante y juego todos los días. Alguien por aquí

Hello, If someone speaks Spanish better, I am relatively new but I am looking for an Alliance to which I can unite by mistake. I withdraw from a good Alliance, I help a lot and I play every day. Someone over here?

7 minutes ago, JonathanAguiarV said:

Hola, Si alguien habla español, soy relativamente nuevo pero estoy buscando una Alianza a la cuál unirme por error me retire de una buena Alianza, Ayudo bastante y juego todos los días. Alguien por aquí

Hello, If someone speaks Spanish better, I am relatively new but I am looking for an Alliance to which I can unite by mistake. I withdraw from a good Alliance, I help a lot and I play every day. Someone over here?

You will have better luck if you go to the recruitment page

https://forums.castlesiegegame.com/forum/68-alliance-recruitment/

Good Luck

We seem due for another update?  I nominate SuatKelem.  Legendary sieger, and a player who worked their way to the top the old fashioned way, through hard work.

But the reason I nominate this sieger is not for their siegemanship.  (Siegepersonship)  Rather, I nominate this sieger for their tireless efforts to help other players, both new and old. :D

Edited by BadHabitz

2 hours ago, BadHabitz said:

We seem due for another update?  I nominate SuatKelem.  Legendary sieger, and a player who worked their way to the top the old fashioned way, through hard work.

But the reason I nominate this sieger is not for their siegemanship.  (Siegepersonship)  Rather, I nominate this sieger for their tireless efforts to help other players, both new and old. :D

@SuatKelem would make an awesome Sage. I have learned a lot from her and know that she personally helps many here and in the game. I second that motion BadHabitz!