dariakus

Code of Conduct

2 hours ago, POORFELLER said:

Is there some way to turn on the ability to have different colors/fonts in the signatures.  I've been looking, but I'm baffled as my Replies and sigrnatures only have Bold, Italics, Underline, Link, Quote, Emoticons, 2 list options, and preview. 

Yes.. I think all versions are the same, maybe I'm wrong.. But on your option bar all the way to the right Is a large "A"  with a pull down menu. When you pull it down.. it gives you a color option grid..

You highlight the words you want to change color.. then go to that drop down and it will change the highlighted words to that color.... There is an "s" next to that and that is for font size. You do it the same way.... like so......

Hi Poorfeller!!!!

Just Don't  go crazy with it ... now..... 

LOL

[thumbup]

22 minutes ago, Midwest said:

Yes.. I think all versions are the same, maybe I'm wrong.. But on your option bar all the way to the right Is a large "A"  with a pull down menu. When you pull it down.. it gives you a color option grid..

You highlight the words you want to change color.. then go to that drop down and it will change the highlighted words to that color.... There is an "s" next to that and that is for font size. You do it the same way.... like so......

Hi Poorfeller!!!!

LOL

[thumbup]

That's what I mean......on my option bar, it ends without the colors or fonts.  On an original message, I get them.  But on replies and the signature, I don't get those options.  The only reason I was able to get the larger font was pasting....but when I paste colors they come with the same shadow letters you see below.

Edited by POORFELLER

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 5:50 PM, Midwest said:

Hi Poorfeller!!!!

LOL

[thumbup]

I would do that if I could.  Unfortunately, the powers that be have seen fit to rob me of this ability.  I have no pull down for justification, font size or color.  I also don't have access to my PM's because my email envelope and notification bell are gone.  I was told to PM Plus2Joe, but there are two problems with that.  How will I access any answer he gives me with no email envelope?  And even if I had one, he hasn't seen fit to answer my PM (I know because I happened to beat the Xbox notification screen at the bottom from disappearing yesterday, and was able to get into my PMs then.  However, I have at least three now, and I can't read them.

27 minutes ago, RecklessViking said:

I see that others have spotted that revenge exploit user in the top five... tsk tsk.... [rolleyes]

I have it on good authority that it is over and will not be returning. So far, that is true.  If it turns out I have been misled, please send me a private message. 

I'm new to this game. In fact, I'm new to any game! I've only been playing Castle Siege for six weeks or so and I am still learning. But...

I stumbled across revenge battles and absolutely loved them. I got caught up in a hilarious ***-for-tat battle with another player. I wasn't counting crowns - I didn't even know what they did at the time, it was all about who could take the most resources and do the most damage to each other.

It was a GREAT way to learn how to play the game, and also how to build and improve your defence and attack strategy. I can't revenge battle anyone now - at all, it seems to have been locked completely.

Removing the revenge battles is akin to using an atom bomb to crack a nut and then nuking the ashes, just to be sure.

You guys that loved revenge loops want someone to blame for the nuke?

Blame everyone here that complained about this incredibly rare event affecting the leaderboard and blew it out of all proportion!

- not the players who took advantage of a rare and tough to pull off loophole

- and certainly not the devs; given they subsequently took the only course of action that they were able to

3 hours ago, AL997 said:

You guys that loved revenge loops want someone to blame for the nuke?

Blame everyone here that complained about this incredibly rare event affecting the leaderboard and blew it out of all proportion!

- not the players who took advantage of a rare and tough to pull off loophole

- and certainly not the devs; given they subsequently took the only course of action that they were able to

Hmmmm..... I agree with the final line..... 

But I think it is a mistake to blame the people who complained about Cheaters, instead of blaming the Cheaters themselves.

And make no mistake..... it is Cheating.  It is not a "loophole."  The Devs clarified that on the first page of this thread.

On 6/8/2016 at 8:39 PM, Empress_Phasma said:

Hello Siegers,

If a player is found breaking the Xbox Live Code of Conduct 
it may result in a ban. This includes exploiting game vulnerabilities. If a player is found exploiting revenge vulnerabilities to gain an advantage over other players they risk a ban.

If you are unsure if a given use is permitted, please feel free to contact a moderator

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/codeofconduct

And let's not forget that Empress_Phasma herself indicated that this Revenge Change was also implemented in order to improve Matchmaking, especially for the lower Ages.  It's not just about eliminating the exploit.

Hello my sweet Siegers, 

I love your passion in the forums but this is a GAME forum for Age of Empires: Castle Siege and I kindly ask that you keep chat within the context of the game. I love that players can come here with their witty commentary and feel at ease to discuss the things on their mind, but this is a forum for Age of Empires: Castle Siege so please stay within this framework. This includes signatures or other things related to the forum.  

This forum is our only refuge on the Internet from the flames of the last few days. Politics are already against the rules here, though we've been lax. We mods don't want to come here and moderate partisan flame wars. There's enough of that everywhere else, at least in the U.S.