Chuggles22

Landscapes

Something I really enjoy is seeing different "local environments". Places that others see every day and take for granted bc it's part of their backdrop can and do amaze others who will most likely never get the opportunity to see it in real life.

So, I figured that since this game and forum is chock full of people from all over the world, it would be cool to see what others see all the time. Now, I'm not talking about tourist attractions or famous places that any shmuck can google. Just normal everyday things. I'll start the ball rolling here with a few of my area, which is near the Catskill Mtn region of New York. The bottom two I took myself and the top two are stock photos, because it's been pretty crummy weather here lately, not great for picture taking.

pdWt8b5.jpg

JG5J0Mj.jpg

8dojVIV.jpg

88WB5eq.jpg

Please share your own!

These are all pictures of Corpus Christi Bay, Texas.... from the back of a relatives boat.  I have family there and its a truly beautiful place.  The one directly below is the USS Lexington..  a living museum that you can tour.  Very cool ,historic and famous aircraft carrier in the bay complete with an aircraft museum on  the flight deck.  j650UXE.jpg4GAHjka.jpgIjkcwKJ.jpg7wd5Mbn.jpgOpX8ydY.jpg

Bondi Beach, Sydney

Day 3 Bondi 012

Two of my daughters at the Bondi Surf Life Saving Club - they both love watching 'Bondi Rescure' on TV

Day 3 Bondi 013

On our way to Taronga Zoo, Sydney

Day 4 Darling Harbour 005

A view from Taronga Zoo towards Sydney, Aus

Day 4  Taronga Zoo 014

2 minutes ago, recycle ar said:

Trapping's legal, so beaver don't last long near me!!!!!

[scared][scared]

But beaver is some of the softest fur you can touch!

[lol][lol][lol]

Tastes good too!!!

[lol]

Mate - we are BOTH going to get kicked out of here by either Nut or Andy [laugh]

Saute'd???

4 minutes ago, AnotherRiddle said:

Mate - we are BOTH going to get kicked out of here by either Nut or Andy [laugh]

We are safe. And it's all true. If they see a double-entendre, then they have dirty minds! [thumbup]

*But because of some waterborne issues, you need to get the beaver very hot before you eat it. Downright smoking hot.

Edited by recycle ar

1 minute ago, recycle ar said:

We are safe. And it's all true. If they see a double-entendre, then they have dirty minds! [thumbup]

*But because of some waterborne issues, you need to get the beaver very hot before you eat it.

Now do you start the beaver in cold water and heat it up slowly - or just shove that beaver right into the bubbles??

3 minutes ago, NormericanEagle said:

JN10RockvilleBridgePD.jpg    

The World's longest masonry bridge

8ef1ccd24006d3c80a1c58a5ed0a7710.jpg

For info on this one:http://weirdus.com/states/pennsylvania/roadside_oddities/lady_liberty/

ph_three_mile_island500.jpg

Some VERY comforting scenery

Dude,

A fellow Pennsylvanian??????? I know Harrisburg very well. Was looking at a fishing shack on an island in the shadow of TMI.

My fraternity buddy that got me playing again is in Hershey.

1 minute ago, recycle ar said:

Dude,

A fellow Pennsylvanian??????? I know Harrisburg very well. Was looking at a fishing shack on an island in the shadow of TMI.

My fraternity buddy that got me playing again is in Hershey.

Are there beavers in those waters too??

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts