Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Empress_Phasma

Favorite Castle Siege Memory

I remember looking forward to the introduction of the Musket Tower and wondering how it would perform in an attack.  Needless to say it wasn't the major game changer I had hoped for, although maybe if I had another one [drool].

One of my favorite memories is probably from back when I was a little more obsessed with the game (I am still obsessed, but it's a healthier level of obsession).  I always do an attack before turning in for the night.  Somehow my sixth sense woke me up a few hours later.  I checked my phone, had won a defense and had about 30 minutes left on my PT.  While still in bed so as not to wake up my wife, I set my phone on the ground next to the bed and proceeded to win an attack with Conrad - Nevsky, while reaching over the edge of my bed one-handed.  It's two years and I still love this game, but I'm glad that I can sleep through the night now.  :)

My fondest memory was discovering the forum.  I did it to complain about disconnects during battle (still have them).  In doing so, I started reading the posts.  After a few days, I joined in, asking questions and learning.  Because of that, I've met people I consider friends from all over the world, including my alliance mates (joined the alliance from the alliance recruitment thread).  I haven't spent this much time on a game in years, and have enjoyed the conversations and the fact that there is little/no maliciousness here.

1 hour ago, POORFELLER said:

there is little/no maliciousness here.

Here, we fuss about imaginary apples.  We still find ways to dial it up, but I do think we do a good job redirecting the trolls back to the rest of the Internet from whence they came. 

7 hours ago, joyson joy said:

My best moment in castle siege is when I booted @Wulf & Dove[lol]

Strangely enough this is my favorite CS moment too....  [tongue]

Seriously, though although the wait time in House of Anjou 1 and Part 2.. were somewhat ridiculous it was strangely a lot of fun and brought together one of the weirdest/craziest  alliances ever made full of puppets and mmalis and wolves....  But looking back... it was a lot of fun.  [thumbup]

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts