Wicked Wulf

NEW PLAYERS LOOK HERE

Hello,

Dumb question, where are my p.m.'s found? I have contacted Microsoft and a couple of administrators about an account problem but I have not recieved a reponse that I know of. Would the be located on the same page as my post response notifications? I can see those.

Thanks, Chris

3 hours ago, WildBill said:

Hello,

Dumb question, where are my p.m.'s found? I have contacted Microsoft and a couple of administrators about an account problem but I have not recieved a reponse that I know of. Would the be located on the same page as my post response notifications? I can see those.

Thanks, Chris

There's an envelope shaped button next to the notifications button, if you sent messages via this website to people, any replies would be in there. I don't think I've had anything from you? I'm the only admin on here at this time :) 

Baroness Von Panda:

I just noticed your email reply to me, Thanks

You were the last person I reached out to yesterday. I viewed your profile and sent a message through there. I am using Chrome on an Android in desk top and mobile but I still do not see the envelope. There is definitely something I am not seeing here.

Here is my issue: I have two cities that I have been locked out for some time, SpartanTrack111 and SpartanTrack222. You are welcome to view any information you need to look at. I have been in circles with the outlook password recovery without success. Can I simply assign new emails to these cities? I created new cities with Google and Yahoo without issues. I spent around $6? of real money on them and would like to get my play monies worrh. 

Can youb help?

Thanks, Chris

Edited by WildBill
My mistake

On 10/26/2018 at 12:18 PM, Baroness Von Panda said:

There's an envelope shaped button next to the notifications button, if you sent messages via this website to people, any replies would be in there. I don't think I've had anything from you? I'm the only admin on here at this time :) 

The link you sent me is the link I said I went in circles with. The automated help section keeps sending me back to the same link as well. Do you have a contact e-mail that will jump over the automated system and get me in contact with a human being at Microsoft? Will you e-mail them in my behalf? I just want to change e-mails and get my few dollars worth.

Thanks

13 hours ago, WildBill said:

The link you sent me is the link I said I went in circles with. The automated help section keeps sending me back to the same link as well. Do you have a contact e-mail that will jump over the automated system and get me in contact with a human being at Microsoft? Will you e-mail them in my behalf? I just want to change e-mails and get my few dollars worth.

Thanks

Unfortunately not, sorry :(

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts