Wicked Wulf

Music.........New & Old.......Part 2 :-)

Heard this song today and it so fits what I am going through right now. "I just want to live while I'm alive!" Thanks for the talk the other night @Septerror43. "I GOT THIS!" I sure have met some awesome people here that keep me centered as well. [wub]

@AngelicAngieK, no idea what music you like... Some these may be a little rough :P:D  but that's what i like... cant help it  LMAO 

Life cant do anything to you unless you let it  :) 

No use troubling yourself about things you can do nothing about!

There is an old couple who farm next door to me... Been married over 50 years..  this is her favourite song :) !! He has been nearly deaf for as long as i can remember. They make me smile, keep me humble and remind me of what really important in life.

Biffy Clyro... so underrated..

@DD3399 The Madness did  'our house' for the London Olympics closing...  was a good performance, you should watch that too!  :D   I seem to remember blue man group stole the show at the opening ceremony? could be wrong... Anyway... London was definately the best show ever put on for the Olympic Games :D 

Edited by Septerror43
because men also have half X chromosomes... hence we sometimes also can't make up our minds :D

18 hours ago, Septerror43 said:

They make me smile, keep me humble and remind me of what really important in life.

That is sweet. Reminds me of my Aunt and Uncle that lives right by me. 

I have a very eclectic taste in music. So all of these were good choices and it got me to looking for more songs to pump me up and help me through this. I found a bunch of pop stuff which is really not my cup of tea. But several still have some good lyrics. But my go to is classic Rock and there were a few good ones there as well. This being one of my favs but never really paid close attention to the lyrics until today. 

Then I came across this one that I have heard before but had been a long time and it pretty much says it all. 

Yeah, it's country. But the message is awesome. You really do got to live like you were dying. But when you get that kind of diagnosis, it puts it into perspective. After this surgery, I am going to start living more and loving more! Time for Angie to live life to the fullest and start telling others that I need time for me! I deserve the best and not going to settle with anything less any more. 

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 4:49 AM, Wicked Wulf said:

Music feeds my soul....and since it is universal, tell us what you like and listen to. What is in your playlist?

i like music a lot ... my favorite are variety of calm music.  enya is my favorite singer and i like sound tracks and game music. 

this one dedicated to your name "wolf". best howling i ever listen :D 

I think it was you @CaosAD who shared something by Fear Factory recently. I remember seeing them at an Ozzfest back in the late 90's (when @Septerror43 was implying that he just a wee lad probably still peeing his daipers [sneaky]) and they friggin blew me away...