Wicked Wulf

Music.........New & Old.......Part 2 :-)

some more old song I like.

hey fellas . need your help in identifying a song . when I was I kid I had a tape recorder where I first listen that song . I keep preserved the tape for more then 8 year in hope ;some day technology evolve and I can save that song for life time but one day I mistakenly placed my precious tape cassette near magnate (I was in high school those days and magnets was for practical. ) my tap distorted but song was understandable just volume goes very low to normal due to magnet . I still kept safe that tap so some day technology evolve to a level to repair or a computer program who can identified that song. after all in mid of 2008 I got my first PC and first thing I did was convert that tape into a digital wave file. and then into mp3 format . I still have that clip but due to distortion no app can recognize that song. … only a human can do. so please help me in identifying my song which I preserved for more then 20years .    

also tell me a way to share with public.

On 8/21/2018 at 1:44 AM, SeaPetals said:

@ksslivewhat are some of the words to the song in question--?

no that's the real problem. words are hard to understand due to distortion and whatever they singing is not my native language …. but I like that song very much....because it reminds me my child hood. and all precious memory related to it.  I will upload and share on Sunday I am little busy now. 

Hi friends , I just finish uploading video so you guys can listen that song I was talking about few days ago. my apology for late reply,  , ,  I was Sick and still under recovery. 

Edited by ksslive

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 11:01 AM, ksslive said:

Hi friends , I just finish uploading video so you guys can listen that song I was talking about few days ago. my apology for late reply,  , ,  I was Sick and still under recovery. 

I am really leaning with this song,  hope its what it is.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts