Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pharonic91

Continous Freezing

Is it like freeze forever, or does it freeze for less than a second, then it moves, and then it freezes again after less than a second for less than a second and so on? As in unsmooth? Just to make sure what is happening....

My single player just randomly freezes my whole computer. Can't do a thing once it freezes and a non-stop buzzing noise just keeps going.

help any suggestions honestly have no clue what to do.

Cheers

Aah, I see... This is because the app 'crashes'. The image freezes, and the sound of one, I don't know millisecond? is played repeatedly. This is the computer's problem, I usually face it when I haven't shut it down for a long time. So since you get it so regularly, it's probably because your computer's memory is full, your computer is slow/old, or because the game is not compatible with the computer.

From the looks of it, I think it's more to your computer's memory, yes? Or else, you can try reinstalling both AoE II and Steam.

If this doesn't help, then you might want to try to go to the Steam Community Support page since there are a lot of technical experts there who should know the solution to this.

I hope this helps,

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts