I'm happy for you, but p!.s.sed off never the less. Sad, sad day.

Thank you for everything @Empress_Phasma , i'm sure i speak for everyone in the community when i say, we wish you all the success and happiness in the world wherever you land.

Thank you for everything! One more for the road.....

Empress Phasma ROCKS!!!!!!!!

wQMLQf.jpg

Edited by GhengisKhan1981

I vote we have an hour of silence on the forum on Friday for the departure of our beloved empress.

Hope the new person has massive feet, 'coz it'll be hard to fill those shoes [crying]

@Robeyone is great and I bet you'll see more of him now. I think he is still grieving from my announcement..... I would chat with him everyday about Castle Siege and I like to think I was his favorite, if not that then the most nagging!  Haha

10 minutes ago, GhengisKhan1981 said:

I vote we have an hour of silence on the forum on Friday for the departure of our beloved empress.

Hope the new person has massive feet, 'coz it'll be hard to fill those shoes [crying]

Or how about an hour of derailment? I don't like when the forums are silent!

@Robeyone , i hope you at least made a counter offer of ten times her salary and two Lear jets??????

@Empress_Phasma , i think you need to re-think this, just think of all the movie sets you will be missing on stumbling into :(

Just now, GhengisKhan1981 said:

@Robeyone , i hope you at least made a counter offer of ten times her salary and two Lear jets??????

@Empress_Phasma , i think you need to re-think this, just think of all the movie sets you will be missing on stumbling into :(

I know!!! I will miss knowing the plot lines of every CW show a season early haha

1 minute ago, Empress_Phasma said:

I know!!! I will miss knowing the plot lines of every CW show a season early haha

So it's settled then......you're staying!

9 minutes ago, GhengisKhan1981 said:

I vote that immediately upon Emp turning in her badge and gun, MS appoints her Volunteer Community Moderator.  Then she will have to stay forever.  And no matter how unrelated her new job is, she can just do this all day.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts