2 minutes ago, Empress_Phasma said:

Or just one thread where everyone tries to derail each other, but it still has to make sense to what was posted last. 

I was gonna propose a full day with no b.i.t.ching and complaining, but thought to rather keep it realistic :P

Hey Siegers,

We are sad to see Empress Phasma come to the end of her reign over the Castle Siege empire and for her to leave our team. She has been outstanding with driving and coordinating all our community efforts. A royal champion of the community!

As Empress Phasma has said, this bears no reflection on the support we have for Age of Empires: Castle Siege. We look forward to sharing updates with the community, and we ask you to bear with us as we transition to a new Community Manager. I will be on the forums more often to provide support during the transition, so feel free to contact me and I will do my best to help.

We wish Empress Phasma the best on her new adventure!

Thanks.

1 minute ago, Andy P said:

I vote that immediately upon Emp turning in her badge and gun, MS appoints her Volunteer Community Moderator.  Then she will have to stay forever.  And no matter how unrelated her new job is, she can just do this all day.

Genius!!!!

12 minutes ago, Empress_Phasma said:

As I said, the job was never boring hahaha 

Some AMA questions. Are you one person or couple? Are you a male or female ?

Ha ha ha. Couldn't resist to ask. You may not answer if you don't want. :)

44 minutes ago, Empress_Phasma said:

Hello Siegers, 

I am sad to announce I will no longer be reigning over the Castle Siege Empire. I have gotten an amazing new work opportunity outside of these castle walls. It was not an easy decision to make, and I will miss this forum immensely. 

All of you have made this job so wonderful. I genuinely loved this job and enjoyed getting to know everyone. It has been amazing to come into work and chat with all of you. There have been a lot of laughs on the forum, and the job was never boring- thank you for that!

Please don't worry about the future of Castle Siege. There is still a lot of investment in the game, and a lot of great things on the way! We have a great new community manager who will be coming to reign over the forums shortly. In the meantime send all of your support requests to  @Siege Wizard or 'community@smokingguninc.com'. As well, we still have @Plus2Joe and @cupEcakeplays !

You guys have been the best. I will still drop by every once and a while to catch up as I am far too invested in this forum and game :)

My last official day is on Friday so until then let's celebrate Castle Siege and this great forum! 

There goes one of our greatest. [sad]

Please, take care. We all wish you the best, as you did as much for us. :)

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts