54 minutes ago, Empress_Phasma said:

Hello Siegers, 

I am sad to announce I will no longer be reigning over the Castle Siege Empire. I have gotten an amazing new work opportunity outside of these castle walls. It was not an easy decision to make, and I will miss this forum immensely. 

Great to hear! Hope you enjoy your new work! Good luck on your new way of life! You were great community manager :)

32 minutes ago, Andy P said:

I vote that immediately upon Emp turning in her badge and gun, MS appoints her Volunteer Community Moderator.  Then she will have to stay forever.  And no matter how unrelated her new job is, she can just do this all day.

She'd be more than welcome, although I imagine she'll want time to settle into her new gig before diving back into these forums! Emp, consider this an open invitation!

I should never have listed "no more EP" as an option. This is all my fault, the only option should have been "EPx2" -.-

We'll miss you empress, no one will be able to reach your empressness level (whatever that means lmao)

And, well, welcome to the dark side [cool] We have tea, cookies and tons of pennants lol

Edited by Dannysbkn
Duplicated

3 minutes ago, Plus2Joe said:

She'd be more than welcome, although I imagine she'll want time to settle into her new gig before diving back into these forums! Emp, consider this an open invitation!

Shame to see you go EP.

When your new job drives you nuts cos its so sane and polite, come and crack the whip here :)

So see you here a week Friday as a VCM :)

WUdpe68lxokoM.gif

;) 

Best of luck with your new opportunity, I hope it'll be even more amazing than you think![thumbup]

Thanks for everything you did for us. I know a lot of it was behind the scenes, so we like have no idea, and we pushed a lot, often polite but relentless anyway. Your successor has a daunting pair of shoes waiting.

22 minutes ago, Empress_Phasma said:

I'm not dying, I will be around! Excited to join the dark side..... WE WANT ALLIANCE WARS!

Hehe.. I bet you always wanted to do that, badly. [lol]

Welcome to the Dark Side. Now spill. the. beans. [scared] LOL can't fault a guy for trying (the umpteenth time)?

See? Its all because of your continuous nagging for a new update! How are we supposed to get a new community manager as patient as her?! I always imagined she would just tell us "SHUT THE F*** UP ALL OF YOU! I DON'T KNOW WHEN THE D*** RELEASE DATE IS!!!" when we keep nagging for the new update... yet she never did... actually she did the very opposite :(

[Mod edit]

No I never nagged -_-

1 hour ago, MJaoune said:

See? Its all because of your continuous nagging for a new update! How are we supposed to get a new community manager as patient as her?! I always imagined she would just tell us "SHUT THE F*** UP ALL OF YOU! I DON'T KNOW WHEN THE D*** RELEASE DATE IS!!!" when we keep nagging for the new update... yet she never did... actually she did the very opposite :(

No I never nagged -_-

Nothing to do with nagging. Before this I worked on a very popular children's game and that was much, much more nagging and a lot less logic hahaha

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts