5 minutes ago, Empress_Phasma said:

Nothing to do with nagging. Before this I worked on a very popular children's game and that was much, much more nagging and a lot less logic hahaha

If you need a place to rehab, you can park your castle siege account in Psych Ward. Double Meds day this Friday after leagues.

Let me join everyone in saying goodbye to @Empress_Phasma!  She was my favorite and she did a *** good job of representing you guys to the development team.   She has some very big shoes that need to be filled and I can assure you that we are all keeping that in mind.  You, the community,  are an integral part of helping this game succeed and having the right conduit to you is extremely important.  We will miss her, and I know she will miss you guys.  I can almost guarantee we will still see her lurking around the forums for sure! In honor of her departure we have decided to cut Alliance Wars indefinitely, because we wouldn't want to release it without her being here [cool]  See what I did there [sneaky]

2 minutes ago, Andy P said:

The more robey says there will never be alliance wars, the more I'm starting to believe him. 

Idk.......i think he is saying that alliance wars are part of what is coming and now jokingly using it to coax EP to stay [sneaky]

Come on @Robeyone , no better time than now to spill some beans........you know......help us get over this horrible loss ;)

4 minutes ago, Empress_Phasma said:

:) No matter what, good things are on the way. That is all I will say. 

7 minutes ago, GhengisKhan1981 said:

Idk.......i think he is saying that alliance wars are part of what is coming and now jokingly using it to coax EP to stay [sneaky]

Come on @Robeyone , no better time than now to spill some beans........you know......help us get over this horrible loss ;)

Image result for yes!!!! gif

Image result for yes!!!! gif

19 hours ago, Empress_Phasma said:

Or how about an hour of derailment?

You Rang?

hehe

Good luck girl.......gonna miss our chats.  You were a great help.............bound to leave some broken hearts behind as well.........[crying]

I said my goodbyes in private.............sorry but I am in the middle of a tornado near by.............hugs and talk later.

As always.......wish you the best life has to offer.....

16 hours ago, Wicked Wulf said:

You Rang?

hehe

Good luck girl.......gonna miss our chats.  You were a great help.............bound to leave some broken hearts behind as well.........[crying]

I said by goodbyes in private.............sorry but I am in the middle of a tornado near by.............hugs and talk later.

Stay safe!

Empress_IS_LEAVING_o_H_LORD_OH_NO.jpg

image.jpg

@Empress_Phasma   I am confused , happy , sad ,, happy ,, sad ,,,, I am sad to see you leaving  image.gif   we all here grown as a family and you are an important member of this family  image.gif  , But this is life ,,,,

I hope you the best of luck in your next opportunity . 

But don't forget about us image.gif

Edited by Omar Targaryen
:(

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts