Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robeyone

Welcome to Android Players!

Today is a great day! 

Today we officially launched Android to players world wide and so far the reaction has been awesome!  I am super proud of the amazing work that SGI has done with the Android version and excited to see fans (old and new) reacting so positively to the game.  I am also excited to get to watch the community grow here, as you all have been so passionate and vocal about a game you all love so much.  This is a great family to be a part of, and I look forward to the new names and avatars we will see here on the forums.

We have a bunch of new players, and I hope you make them feel welcome.  It's a great time to tell them about the Alliance Retry and help them learn the ropes of this game you have helped us improve over the past six months.  To share those guides for the new heroes and the walkthroughs of the campaign missions.  To help bolster into a larger even more passionate group of players who can continue to help us improve this game moving forward.  It's a good time to be a Sieger, and I am proud to get to be a part of it.

Siege On!

Robeyone

43 minutes ago, Robeyone said:

Today is a great day! 

Today we officially launched Android to players world wide and so far the reaction has been awesome!  I am super proud of the amazing work that SGI has done with the Android version and excited to see fans (old and new) reacting so positively to the game.  I am also excited to get to watch the community grow here, as you all have been so passionate and vocal about a game you all love so much.  This is a great family to be a part of, and I look forward to the new names and avatars we will see here on the forums.

We have a bunch of new players, and I hope you make them feel welcome.  It's a great time to tell them about the Alliance Retry and help them learn the ropes of this game you have helped us improve over the past six months.  To share those guides for the new heroes and the walkthroughs of the campaign missions.  To help bolster into a larger even more passionate group of players who can continue to help us improve this game moving forward.  It's a good time to be a Sieger, and I am proud to get to be a part of it.

Siege On!

Robeyone

Big thanks to you and the team at sgi and ms!

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!

wQMLQf.jpg

Thank you! But please fix the crashing on Android 7, the game crashes within a few seconds of starting a battle, even campaign battles, we can do anything but attack (Or watch replays.)

Hopefully this will help out our new Android users. Still have to update it with the new features, but in the meantime alliances can have the fun explaining them ;)

5ce83d1682.jpg

5ce8c49eae.jpg

5ce913bb20.jpg

5ce962ef5d.jpg

5ce9cf25a4.jpg

5cfc632a11.jpg

5cffd88416.jpg

5d00314b28.jpg

5d0083539c.jpg

5d085c6f26.jpg

5d08a140e8.jpg

5d08e9899b.jpg

5d095ab186.png

5d09e318a2.jpg

5d0a2d02e0.png

5d1704aab1.jpg

5d175bc78b.jpg

5d17e56bd4.png

5d181dd98e.jpg

5d188ac1ad.jpg

Thanks @Mister White for making it possible ;)

43 minutes ago, MJaoune said:
43 minutes ago, MJaoune said:

Thank you! But please fix the crashing on Android 7, the game crashes within a few seconds of starting a battle, even campaign battles, we can do anything but attack (Or watch replays.)

Just sent you a message, so we can work with you on getting this issue resolved!

43 minutes ago, GhengisKhan1981 said:

Hopefully this will help out our new Android users. Still have to update it with the new features, but in the meantime alliances can have the fun explaining them ;)

Thanks @Mister White for making it possible ;)

[love] 

2 minutes ago, SpelerWeetIkHoeveel said:

Warm welcome to all Android siegers!

Remember, if you have any questions, be sure to ask in the forum. There is no such thing as a stupid question!

The opposite is true though........

Those who do not ask questions remain stupid ;)

Just now, Ale-i-sanco said:

Hi, nobody knows if it's possible to switch between different Microsoft account like on Microsoft devices?

Yes, but i believe it's an in game option with android.

Unfortunately...

sevgqh.png

(Your device is not compatible with this version).

Sticking to Clash of Clans and AoE:CS on my laptop.

Btw hello to our new Android buddiess and I hope you will love AoE:CS!!!

16 minutes ago, GhengisKhan1981 said:

The opposite is true though........

Those who do not ask questions remain stupid ;)

Yes, but i believe it's an in game option with android.

I don' think so. Once installed the android version it asks me which Microsoft account I wish to use, but then the app let me use ONLY the account selected. what a pity...

2 minutes ago, Ale-i-sanco said:

I don' think so. Once installed the android version it asks me which Microsoft account I wish to use, but then the app let me use ONLY the account selected. what a pity...

Why ask, if you think you know better? [thumbdn] stay on your one profile then ;) while others enjoy all :D

5 minutes ago, GhengisKhan1981 said:

Why ask, if you think you know better? [thumbdn] stay on your one profile then ;) while others enjoy all :D

I was hoping somebody had better knowledge then me. If you know how to switch why you don't tell it to me?

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts