Plus2Joe

Changes on the Age Community Team

Hello everyone!

Please join me in welcoming @jennywaboom to the Age of Empires team! She is the newest Community Manager on the Microsoft Studios Community team, and she's jumping in head first to all things Age related!

While @cupEcakeplays is stepping back a bit from Age of Empires to work on some other projects, she's still on the Microsoft Studios Community team, so she'll still be around, if slightly less frequently! We've loved having her as a Community Manager on Age, and we're glad we get to keep her around.

As always, feel free bring any issues in the forums to your friendly neighborhood admins: @jennywaboom@Robeyone, @Siege Wizard, and yours truly, @Plus2Joe.

Of course, our fabulous Volunteer Community Moderators are also here to answer your questions: @Andy P, @AnotherRiddle@Chuggles22, @InflamedNut2 and @Wicked Wulf.

Just now, mmali386 said:

Ooooooo before we forget, we're gonna need you to pick a color and only write in it from now on (green and red are taken so I might recommend orange or teal to match your profile pic :P)

She's not Phasma's replacement. I imagine SGI remains locked in white knuckle negotiations with several finalists up in Vancouver.  

Like I said................it is STUCK IN MY HEAD NOW...............867-5309

Jenny Jenny.......who can we turn to?
You give us something we can hold on to
I know you'll think were like the others before
Who saw your name and number on the wall

Sounds kinda bad coming from me of course lmao..........[scared]

4 minutes ago, mmali386 said:

Ooooooo before we all forget, we're gonna need you to pick a color and only write in it from now on (green and red are taken so I might recommend orange or teal to match your profile pic :P)

3 minutes ago, Andy P said:

She's not Phasma's replacement. I imagine SGI remains locked in white knuckle negotiations with several finalists up in Vancouver.  

She is really only here to keep @Andy P in line.........shhhhhhh

ALL YOU MORONS scared all the other applicants for the job away lmao

Just now, Icecrane 123 said:

what is this??

lol.....well while it was a bit before my time.........THIS shows your age for sure......it is a classic

https://youtu.be/ON56AKnqbog

More evidence of the need for that poll @Andy P

22 minutes ago, dariakus said:

I'll be first to give you a proper forums welcome from my unique perspective as Keeper Emeritus:

Bring back AoEO!

We want Age 4!

Too many pennants in chests!

I think that covers the basics :)

Welcome to the jungle!

Not saying dariakus missed some things, but........dariakus missed some things.....

@Plus2Joe Evidently according to You Tube......you also can't hire Jessie's Girl or Stacy's mom either.......I would rather not get THOSE songs stuck in my head lol.......so sorry lol

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts