Plus2Joe

Changes on the Age Community Team

5 minutes ago, Plus2Joe said:

@Wicked Wulf I'll keep that in mind!

I invited you to my alliance! lol [lol] Here's some tips lol. Don't put your GH outside unprotected, including the WS

Edited by Icecrane 123

3 hours ago, Wicked Wulf said:

@Plus2Joe Evidently according to You Tube......you also can't hire Jessie's Girl or Stacy's mom either.......I would rather not get THOSE songs stuck in my head lol.......so sorry lol

You know, when you think of the timeline of when the songs were released... Stacy's mom is probably old enough to have been Jesse's girl back in the day... coincidence???

15 hours ago, Chuggles22 said:

You know, when you think of the timeline of when the songs were released... Stacy's mom is probably old enough to have been Jesse's girl back in the day... coincidence???

I never put this together! And, like... is Jesse Stacy's dad? Did Jesse just walk out on Jesse's girl? What happened to the narrator from Jesse's Girl... are he and Jesse still friends? This opens up a MAJOR can of worms!

1 hour ago, Plus2Joe said:

I never put this together! And, like... is Jesse Stacy's dad? Did Jesse just walk out on Jesse's girl? What happened to the narrator from Jesse's Girl... are he and Jesse still friends? This opens up a MAJOR can of worms!

I must admit I am not sure who Stacy is, but I have wondered whether Jesse's girl's mom is my Marie, the only one who'd phone me here from Memphis Tennessee.  Or is Chuck Berry too old for you lot?

1 hour ago, Andy P said:

I must admit I am not sure who Stacy is

Well Andy, let me show you what we mean...

Really it's Stacy's mom and HER background we are talking about, not Stacy. The fact that her name is not mentioned even ONCE in either song I find a bit sketchy. But maybe she doesn't want it known because maybe that Angel was a Centerfold before she became Jesse's Girl?

2 hours ago, Plus2Joe said:

I never put this together!

Joe, I found proof! 24 seconds in, look at the license plate on the moms car... it says I (heart) RIC..... as in Rick Springfield who sang Jesse's Girl? Maybe Rick as the narrator actually did wind up getting Jesse's Girl? Oh how the plot thickens lol. And @Wicked Wulf accuses me of never noticing anything [sneaky]

@Andy P... Marie throws a whole new layer onto it. That will require further investigation.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts