Plus2Joe

Big Forums Changes Next Week!

22 hours ago, SeaPetals said:

We will be able to converse with members that are with Legacy Forum?

19 hours ago, Wicked Wulf said:

Do you talk with them now?

11 hours ago, SeaPetals said:

I really do not know!  Still learning this forum,  I really did not wish to loose new found friends, and the ability to chat with any of that forum.

Unless you go into AOEII, AOEIII AOM......then you probably don't talk to the few that are on those forums? From what I understand......Castle Siege forum and archives will stay the same......except a new addy.....so it should not affect any friends you have made.  Either way you can always go to the other forum and their new home if it does......it is just a link away.

3 hours ago, dariakus said:

Hmm.

1 hour ago, TheJohnnyBang said:

It seems that he has some thoughts?! 

Does anyone have a penny?

1 hour ago, dariakus said:

Dang. Is that all I'm worth?

Image result for penny for your thoughts gif

A Penny eh?

6 minutes ago, TheJohnnyBang said:

You know a penny for your thoughts

Inflation?

I think forums.ageofempires.com will be a ghost town come next week. 

I also think that new Star Trek show being on Netflix in every country but the US is silly. Do they really think I'll subscribe to another streaming service just for that?

Lots of other thoughts too, but you've only offered a penny so I'm keeping the rest for the hungry children in poverty-stricken corners of the world.

4 minutes ago, dariakus said:

I also think that new Star Trek show being on Netflix in every country but the US is silly. Do they really think I'll subscribe to another streaming service just for that?

Lots of other thoughts too, but you've only offered a penny so I'm keeping the rest for the hungry children in poverty-stricken corners of the world.

Hang on.....there's much more to that "hmmm" , i suspect.

I offered a Penny too......where's my brain fodder :(

Edited by GhengisKhan1981
i think, my Penny is worth a bit more too lol

3 minutes ago, GhengisKhan1981 said:

Hang on.....there's much more to that "hmmm" , i suspect.

I offered a Penny too......where's my brain fodder :(

Sorry, there really isn't. I haven't been in Age-land for a year now. I'm along for the ride with everyone else these days.

Also it's happening on my birthday so happy birthday I guess? 

Just now, dariakus said:

Sorry, there really isn't. I haven't been in Age-land for a year now. I'm along for the ride with everyone else these days.

Also it's happening on my birthday so happy birthday I guess? 

Yup, i know you've said that you are no longer privy to the inner circle dealings, but as i said before........speculation from a former inner circle inhabitant and leader is more than any one else here is able to offer. AND, i gave you a Penny dude......come on.....

38 minutes ago, dariakus said:

Indeed, although the way it is now, I visit the other parts of the forum now and then...... when my big finger hits the wrong link[sad]

I think the whole thing is more about keeping things organized.

I don't believe I'm breaking any Mod rules here by stating that we have to move threads/hide posts in the Legacy forums quite often due to some stray Castle Sieger wandering down the wrong path.

24 minutes ago, Chuggles22 said:

I think the whole thing is more about keeping things organized.

I don't believe I'm breaking any Mod rules here by stating that we have to move threads/hide posts in the Legacy forums quite often due to some stray Castle Sieger wandering down the wrong path.

Yep plus it'll let each community better take advantage of some of the new(and old) forum features that were rolled out by the forum software creators Invision Power and keeps Castle Siege from monopolizing all of the attention. All Activity page is basically constantly being drowned out by Castle Siege posts so in separate forums, legacy games will get better help and make all those games easier to monitor over.

My one complaint is why ya'll couldn't have picked a better URL for the new forums than castlesiegegame.com. Feels too generic and small time with game tacked on the end. forums.aoecastlesiege.com has a better ring to it [rolleyes] but oh well the new URL is already paid for and we're stuck with it.

....On second thought, I have another complaint. This adds another stop for me whenever I want to nag for AoE 4 or AoM 2 :P. I'm still waiting :ph34r:.

9 minutes ago, Andy P said:

I am actually squatting on all the good AoE derivative urls. So they had to pick a name that nobody would think of. 

I was bored and snooped to see if anyone had scooped up aoecastlesiege.com and found this..... Hmmmmmmm.... castlesiegegame.com might be a placeholder name after all [rolleyes].

7eWQYJh.png

Edited by mmali386

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts