Wicked Wulf

Crazy News

On 11/26/2017 at 2:02 PM, Chuggles22 said:

This is what happens when you learn your science stuff from Age of Empires:

aL8Pqo5_700b.jpg

3 minutes ago, Alternanthera said:

[scared]

That is actually a serious sexual dysfunction called Objectophilia: people who are sexually attracted to inanimate objects. Really spooky.[scared]

54 minutes ago, Scythian Fury said:

[scared]

That is actually a serious sexual dysfunction called Objectophilia: people who are sexually attracted to inanimate objects. Really spooky.[scared]

No...what's spooky is how fast you were on the draw with information about that disorder... kinda like maybe someone around here has some sort of inside information on the fetish? lol

19 minutes ago, Chuggles22 said:

No...what's spooky is how fast you were on the draw with information about that disorder... kinda like maybe someone around here has some sort of inside information on the fetish? lol

lmao.gif

What kind of idiot does this?  I am sure many of you have heard of the police shooting a 28-year-old father of two over a false police report. I listened to the fake 911 hostage call and watched the video and it is beyond tragic. The stupid 25-year-old Tyler Barris of CA did this.....over a $1.50 Call Of Duty game bet.....has no remorse.....feels no sympathy or guilt for causing all of this. They call these pranks Swatting....unreal. [crying][thumbdn][cursing]

I read about that the day after it happened. I'd never heard of "swatting" before and find the entire thing despicable. I feel terrible for his family, and especially for the officer who shot him who now has to have that fact weigh on them for the rest of their life.

21 minutes ago, Chuggles22 said:

I read about that the day after it happened. I'd never heard of "swatting" before and find the entire thing despicable. I feel terrible for his family, and especially for the officer who shot him who now has to have that fact weigh on them for the rest of their life.

At least he was arrested....I hope they throw the book at him and keep him a long time......he has done this before........no humanity at all........[cursing]

I was watching a science clip today......and they showed this Jenner/Kardashian tweet at the end of it......It is sad to think some of the 'role models' kids idolize these days.....are really this stupid [scared][thumbdn]

yS8BJWK.png?1 Nothing like sounding the alarm over water vapor that comes out of planes and jets...SMH