Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jennywaboom

Another New Forum Update!

Hi again everyone!

So it is looking like our new forums will not be going live today. I'm not going to bore you with a bunch of technical jargon, but basically there are some issues with matching up existing forum accounts from this site, and getting them onto the new site! It is being worked on currently, and we will continue to keep everyone in the loop!

Thanks for your patience, we'll get it up and running soon! 

Geez, how long does this take. I was expecting maybe 30 minutes. I hope it fixes kicking me offline when I am putting my army on the battlefield every 3rd battle. It kills me because I loose when it kicks me offline. 

What I'd like to know is what the heck is taking so dang long with the server maintenance? Its been over 3 hours now. And why do server maintenance in the middle of the day?!!! Do it in the AM!

10 minutes ago, Triezen said:

What I'd like to know is what the heck is taking so dang long with the server maintenance? Its been over 3 hours now. And why do server maintenance in the middle of the day?!!! Do it in the AM!

Well, the clock here is 02.30 AM  in the middle of the night [rolleyes]

1 minute ago, FD.Svensson said:

Well, the clock here is 02.30 AM  in the middle of the night [rolleyes]

It's 7:35 pm here and when I tried getting on at 4 pm it was already down.

6 minutes ago, Spartacus323 said:

Same here,  I'm showing 7:43pm CST. Server has been down for almost 4 hours! Wouldn't you think members would get a heads up about this earlier in the day? Ughhhhhhh....

You would think so. It's not right to just take down the server without warning, and even if the server had a problem, they could have at least given us some notification when it happened and a possible ETA on it being fixed.

It took roughly 4.5 hours, but they got everything back online. I couldn't do anything from 4pm local time until about 8:30, but I don't mind as much with the current gold bonus happening. I'm back on track now. Meanwhile, a Tower I was upgrading finished, & I didn't get attacked. [thumbup]

Wow, is literally every reply in this thread completely off-topic talking about some game maintenance?
I'm amazed. And confused. And all messages in this thread should probably be purged by the moderators.

Alright, with that out of the way, I hope the new forums will be up soon, looks like it's quite a bit more tricky than envisioned.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts