jennywaboom

New Forums Are Live!

Hey Everyone!

Our New Forums are live! Now if you visit forums.ageofempires.com you will actually be looking the new forums[smile] Thank you so much for being patient while we got the last few bugs worked out! It could take up to an hour for everyone to see it, so if you aren't taken to the new forums just try it again a few minutes later!

We are looking forward to chatting with all of you over there! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns!

I cannot sign in yet, but it looks like a good start.

I see sooooo many more things than what we have here. I'm curious to see how that all plays out... Will those features be coming here as well?

Please tell the team they did an excellent job so far :D

http://forums.ageofempires.com/

2 hours ago, Chuggles22 said:

I cannot sign in yet, but it looks like a good start.

I see sooooo many more things than what we have here. I'm curious to see how that all plays out... Will those features be coming here as well?

Please tell the team they did an excellent job so far :D

http://forums.ageofempires.com/

I'll tell em:) Any luck signing in now? Let us know if you are having issues and we will try and sort them out! (this goes for everyone, please let us know!!)

I always got here via a bookmark for my alliance recruitment thread. The bookmark took me to the new forums and I had completely forgotten about the change in URL for this forum [lol] Felt like a right fool hehe.

That new forum setup looks sweet, though. Will these forums retain the same format, or can we expect them to eventually use whichever program (host? I don't know how computers work :D) the new forums use? Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere already.

4 hours ago, Something Gross said:

I always got here via a bookmark for my alliance recruitment thread. The bookmark took me to the new forums and I had completely forgotten about the change in URL for this forum [lol] Felt like a right fool hehe.

That new forum setup looks sweet, though. Will these forums retain the same format, or can we expect them to eventually use whichever program (host? I don't know how computers work :D) the new forums use? Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere already.

Lol it happens:) 

These forums will, at least for the time being, remain in the current format. I am honestly not sure if they will be looking into switching over to the Vanilla Forums. Perhaps we'll just have to wait and see how those work out for the legacy games side of things[tongue]

1 minute ago, jennywaboom said:

These forums will, at least for the time being, remain in the current format. I am honestly not sure if they will be looking into switching over to the Vanilla Forums. Perhaps we'll just have to wait and see how those work out for the legacy games side of things[tongue]

Cool, thanks for the response! :D Have a good one!

I can't login in to the new forums with this account. I reset my password but it won't take that either. Got in on my phone now. 

Edited by Traders51

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 1:36 PM, jennywaboom said:

Who are "they" if not Microsoft?  Just curious.

Nevermind.  I presume you mean "they" are the Castle Siege forums, not your superiors or another company besides Microsoft.

Edited by rhrmn

Game = AofE Castle Siege.
The game received some updates yesterday or in the last few days. Since 6/14/17 I have not been able to look at other players battle history. The link is greyed out inactive, it was not before the updates. Help.

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 4:34 PM, pr3par3 4 pai9 said:

Game = AofE Castle Siege.
The game received some updates yesterday or in the last few days. Since 6/14/17 I have not been able to look at other players battle history. The link is greyed out inactive, it was not before the updates. Help.

This happens every time there is a new patch. You can no longer access the older replays.

First of all I want to introduce myself, I am known as "General of Baranya" because I like the name of an historical region that is located on Eastern Europe and because I like the Magyar Civilization of AOE2 HD - The Forgotten. I have registered early on this forum about 3 years ago, but I never really participate in the discussions about games, because I'm more of an spectator than a commentator, but seeing the new forum it seems it has a better structure and features for making discussions, I hope that with this new format on the forums there might be more participation on the community.

Regards,

General of Baranya.