Inactive User

List of suggestions

On 8/20/2017 at 4:17 PM, [ModEdit] said:

There's a lot of things I'd like to put here but it sure seems like this thread is just another exercise in futility. They had a really great platform with the battle chests that could have instilled new life into the game for noobs and veterans alike, but "the team" called it good enough and it fizzled out. No alliance wars. No defense against a frequently spammed hero. No improvements to leagues. Just that great big virtual finger to all of us again. And that's been left for us on a Post-It note, cuz ain nobody here either. So, in short, the only suggestion I have left for the team...when you get a moment free from ignoring us, use it to go fornicate yourself with a red hot fire poker.

[thumbup][thumbup][thumbup][thumbup][thumbup]

We can't decorate our this forum profile as we want. There are too many prohibitions such as we can't keep a cover pic (except web designer), font changing, borderline changing, etc etc. We would like to be more free to personalise our profile and it's for anyone. If it happen we could see anyone's taste, moods, decorative mind etc etc..

THE MAIN THING: If there is a forum decoration battle, it will be more fun. There would be a chart of participants and all forums members will choose the winner by voting. This battle would be held in a particular date. It's just for a different fun.

Is it possible??

sorry for my bad eng. I hope you've understand what I'm talking about. I've confusion with "will" would" "can" could" shall""should" etc etc.. Don't laugh [sneaky][tongue]

Edited by Subhajit Roy

It would be nice to have a button on the alliance information page which pops a space for recording the alliances achievements, individual records and stuff like that. For example the Long Room at Lords Cricket Ground has boards with the names of those who have scored centuries, or got five wickets in a match. It is where you can see the history of the people who have played there. Every club has one in one form or another. So how about an Alliance Great Hall where we can upload screengrabs of leaderboard positions, Lawn of the Season awards, most laughable roadart, worst attack of the year, whatever.

Everything about an alliance is transient. No honoured past members. No banned list. No previous achievements. No highest score ever. No.....etc

There would have to be space limitations, but it would be great to be able to build a history and an identity for an alliance

On 6/20/2017 at 11:32 PM, Treasure Hunter said:

Dear @Robeyone @Siege Wizard and @Baroness Von Panda,

Please find a current list of things players want implemented or improved into the game. We know you guys say that you consider our suggestions and want to try to please us if you're able to. Most of these requests are for and from the age X players. We know we have been told that these players are the minority, however isn't this where you intend all your players to end up at? You wouldn't want to put a lot of effort into keeping lower age players only for them to leave quickly after reaching the final age.

Some things that are wanted are:

• Different prizes for battle chests. Some have suggested reduced troop training time for a day as a prize, similar to a holiday fair boost we have received before.
  • Regal chests should not contain all resources. They hardly come around and when they do it would be nice to receive things such as an item or gold. Nothing that's not already in the game is needed.
  • Crown system fairness. Many feel ripped off by doing many battles only to lose more than they earned in a defence loss. 
  • Adjustment to Conrad the Elder. While many have had differing opinions on how to rectify his invincibility, a lot have adjustments being made to him and the siege and also the type of targets which I can understand could be a lot of headache in programming. I suggest that everything remain except how his ability is activated. He is the only hero that works with one activation. It would be better in opinion if he were like Richard in the way he works, four seperate activations while he is still alive and the siege in range of him.
  • Alliance search results. Please have don't have this full of dead alliances as the first search results.
  • Alliance wars.
  • Leagues have a small break between finish and start. Many donate to other alliances wonder tasks after leagues and to then not count for the next league because they helped out is frustrating and discourages play.
  • Allow wonder boosts to be activated when joining an alliance and being lorded. No waiting 3 days. 
  • Retry battles can be shared more than once per 24 hours.
  • Honor statue for winning a league.
  • Not being kept in the dark about updates. How about getting feedback from us on what you plan to implement in the future?

These are some that are important to us. There are more. I suggest that anyone can add to the list here, but please keep it positive and not a list of complaints.

Hope this helps

Fix Chat and search Players with copy and paste text.

I have never seen a forum without a "search" function. Have I missed it? Is it hidden somewhere nobody would ever look? Every other forum I've EVER been to has a search box at the top to help people find what they are looking for without spending a whole day reading EVERYTHING. The old forum had one. Did somebody at the top forget something? Hope it doesn't take as long to implement as it does to change a little code in the game. ;)

7 minutes ago, Your Worst Nightmare said:

I have never seen a forum without a "search" function. Have I missed it? Is it hidden somewhere nobody would ever look? Every other forum I've EVER been to has a search box at the top to help people find what they are looking for without spending a whole day reading EVERYTHING. The old forum had one. Did somebody at the top forget something? Hope it doesn't take as long to implement as it does to change a little code in the game. ;)

I'm using windows 10 phone and the search box is still here. Here it's screenshot (don't know about pc though [tongue])

dzFGdOR.jpg

PhVv8zw.jpg

and must say that search engine works alot

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 0:39 PM, Wicked Wulf said:

I can remember when I was new to the game & forum. Many times I argued against negative posts or others that often complained.  I was supportive of the dev team and just knew they would pull through with some great content...I apologize to many of you that already knew what I did not, you had seen the writing on the wall long before I took off my rose colored glasses lol

In my naivety and excitement, I like countless others, suggested tons of things for the game, things we all knew would make it better....not knowing at the time that they had all been suggested many times before we even started playing castle siege....but the old crew was tolerant & even supportive of me and all the others & our many brilliant ideas that were duplicates of duplicates they had already seen and asked for repeatedly.....for a long time.

Then as I became one of the regular forum posters....I watched new life come and go in this game and forum.....and the same ideas come out....some with excitement because they thought of something cool that could improve the game.......some suggestions that are out of anger because they don't understand why certain things have not been fixed........

There are several that have been in this game and forum TWICE as long as me...and I just hit my 1 1/2 year mark.......I finally realized (a while back)........all the wishes, suggestions and wonderful ideas, fall on deaf ears. We have made long suggestion lists, thread upon threads and 100's if not 1000's of wishes and needs......polls and even downright begging at times for things.......we raise our fist and shout in anger not to be ignored.

But we are.......we are all ignored.

My only defense (which is not much) was in my long history of playing games.....I had never experienced a game so loved, with so much potential, with a base of some of the most generous players in the history of games, who were always willing to help and share their secret knowledge -- end this way.....This game had so few updates and no communication or news AT ALL. It seemed the customer player base was more a bothersome annoyance to the powers that BE, than a valued relationship to hold close and keep engaged. Our devotional flame was extinguished & treated with disregard.

No one gives a fig for any suggestions or anything we want, not for a long time.......no one cares what would make this game great again and bring people back to it in droves.......I firmly believe they just don't care. I like others....devoted hours, days & months & some even years to this game and forum.....it was fun while it lasted.

So why bother with more suggestions?

I don't go where I am not wanted or valued...as a person, player or a customer.

It was my honor and pleasure to come to know you all.......the good, bad and the ugly lol.  This is not goodbye.....but it is....see you when I see you lol. Have fun in life & play hard...Wulf said so lol.....hugggs

I just read this Wulf, no it can't be true not when I'm just getting to know you and understand the "rotflmao"  and all the nuances of your posts, your humor !

Edited by rusthercules136

Right, so i just got a new fresh idea in my head (sorry if someone already suggested this). So it hurts when you're fighting and think that you ran out of Mamluks, and think you're dead, and then at the end of the game when your 'last' Raider of Muscovy just died, the game doesn't end and turns out you still have your pack of 6 mamluks fighting a piece of wall at the end of the map, and those mamluks can be used earlier in an epic raid but are now useless without Martel who's already dead. So why don't we give the Mamluks, and all other units, the same feature that is given to heroes, where if we click the unit icon, the unit will glow and... shine? indicating where they are so we know if they are dead yet or not. 

On ‎1‎.‎8‎.‎2017‎ г. at 1:15 AM, Wicked Wulf said:

Not goodbye......I just keep getting asked where I am when I disappear for a bit......I will still be around, just not as much.

(Besides....I will just keep taking a few of you with me......be it via other games, skype...email....lol)

Name a MMO game that is as good as it was .

I have seen this posted a couple of times but it would be incredibly helpful if emperors could track who's donating to wonders and who isn't.   It could be as simple as adding a notification when someone donates, or as awesome as creating a new sorted list under the current task that shows everyone's donation totals.  Could make it competitive and allow the top 5 donaters to earn some gold or something.

Also, how about allowing us to build a separate army just for donating?  For example I could build out my normal attack army but at the same time queue up 15-30 Knights Templar or Cav that can only be used for donations.

Edited by TheR33LDirtyDan
add word