Inactive User

List of suggestions

3 minutes ago, aoeclub_ru said:

Brilliant!

But here can be the thin line between temporary solution and online cheating if the app can print by one letter each five minutes [lol]

posting 1 letter repeatedly goes even faster .... if that would be the case in my alliances, the player will be kicked! But, as said, you can also not avoid that someone is disturbing the chat by "fast-posting" useless things!

There needs to be a way to link multiple alliances, some way to signify that they are affiliated with one another and not the 43 other alliances by the same name. Two or more emperor's could sign some sort of peace agreement. Yes yes new coding blah blah. But the alliance war feature was eluded to in the past and has fallen into the abyss of great ideas that got left behind. I'm not asking for a full "alliance war" feature but maybe something that if you search any alliance by a specific name you could be taken to a list of affiliated alliances. This could help with issues like what @Kicho has had in the past with his alliance being pushed off the search list, and possibly help with recruitment. And be a good starting point to build the apparently forsaken alliance war feature if it was ever to become a thing.

7 hours ago, [ModEdit] said:

There needs to be a way to link multiple alliances, some way to signify that they are affiliated with one another and not the 43 other alliances by the same name. Two or more emperor's could sign some sort of peace agreement. Yes yes new coding blah blah. But the alliance war feature was eluded to in the past and has fallen into the abyss of great ideas that got left behind. I'm not asking for a full "alliance war" feature but maybe something that if you search any alliance by a specific name you could be taken to a list of affiliated alliances. This could help with issues like what @Kicho has had in the past with his alliance being pushed off the search list, and possibly help with recruitment. And be a good starting point to build the apparently forsaken alliance war feature if it was ever to become a thing.

I wholeheartedly second this motion, the way things are now the only option that I found feasible is to set up a separate website for all our Deadpool alliances and post the site address on each alliance's main page. But, it would be so much better to be able to show all the alliances of the coalition in-game. [thumbup]

Edited by Scythian Fury

On 07/10/2017 at 9:12 AM, [ModEdit] said:

Talking about linking alliances, Alliance affiliation will also be good! ^^

Can't believe this hasn't been fixed yet, just realized recently it's still broken:

Fix the stupid behavior by the engineers in the trap! You want them to be taunted by Martel? Fine. I get he's a special case. But for them to be triggered by a siege engine and then be immediately distracted by whatever other troop is nearby is just plain ridiculous and renders them practically useless. Why are they chasing after infantry, archers, etc. when the whole reason for them popping out is the battering ram that went trundling by?

Engineers should stay focused on whatever it was that caused them to be triggered in the first place. I don't really like that Martel might be an exception to this (other traps affect troops other than Martel just fine), but at most he ought to be the only exception to the rule.

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 8:12 PM, [ModEdit] said:

It would be a lot simpler if they'd just list them by how long they have been in existence.  The oldest at the top of the list.  That way, new alliances using the same name would just have to wait their turn or change their name.  Bulgaria (the original) has been around for a long time.  The other 50 with the same name should show on the list after them.

Where is the list now???? It's called "List of suggestions" !

Okay, I have one (without reading the ole stuff, perhaps someone had the idea ages ago), which would solve a lot of issues, named in other threads too:

Set the PL of zombie castles (at least after 3 month absence) to 0 (in words: ZERO) !!!!

I will save at least 100k food while nexting daily! ;)

Here is my 2 cents worth: Whenever I am recruiting to our alliance there is no way to tell what language the player you are scoping out speaks unless there is something in the gamertag [unsure].  Can we please have that information available to us peons:D?  This would save a lot of time when trying to communicate only to find out they cannot read the rules or type your language.

1 hour ago, DoNotBurn said:

Can we please have that information available to us peons:D

I think that players should give the permission to distribute those information. But, I doubt that more than 20% of the people will do that.

To Whom It May Concern:

AofE:CS is NO Fun anymore! I'm @ Age X and my Heroes & Cultural Character Warriors are all maxed, my Cathedral & University are completed. I have no use for wood, food, or pennants, because everything that uses these resources except building my army is maxed. The only resource I can still use is stones. It would be very nice to have the "Powers that Be" & "Wizards that create" to 1] give us advanced Age X players more heroes, Cultural Warriors, & upgrades on all little army men and their little homes so we could continue to play the game and not get bored to death and quit! or 2] let us, especially us Emperors give rewards to alliance members for jobs well done, of our excess, resources, wood, food, stones & pennants. Even if you limit it to say 100K/per month to each member of each resource so we don't just waste our time and go extinct and quit.

sujiero un cambio total en el sistema de juego o reglas.. Y es el siguient : - Solo podrás ser atacado desde Venganza(Puño) si tú lograste agotar las 8horas de juego\Cubo. Si tù no agotaste el tiempo de juego maximo,y te desconectas, solo puedes ser atacado desde el MM. ESTOS 2 Simples ajustes cambiarian la situacion actual aburrida de el randoom\MM y solo podras ser vengado si agotaste el tiempo de juego.

There are many improvements as already mentioned that should be made.  My top ones are:

1. crown system is completely unfair and causes higher crown players to lose interest.  Crown gain/loss should be based on comparing defenses only, OR if crowns are used then revenge attacks should be able to recoup all the lost crowns.

2.  The star system is stupid.  Why are the crowns awarded for a 99% win the same or nearly the same as a 50% win?  Why not just use a straight percentage?

3.  Emperor should have ability to delete chats.

4. There should be the ability for private chats to the emperor directly in the game.

5. The Alliance search should show ALL the alliances that fit the filters entered, not just 25 arbitrary ones.