Inactive User

List of suggestions

5 minutes ago, Odseybod said:

Now here's a puzzle ...

Why do we pick a battle to suit the army we've already 'recruited'? Why not pick a target, then recruit the right army to tackle it?

-

How is it related to the topic of the thread?

On 14/12/2017 at 11:00 PM, Odseybod said:

Is the thread not about suggestions? That's what it says at the top.

I couldn't find a suggestion in your previous post.

@Baroness Von Panda I messaged you about a bug in Rurik and ladder invaders,14 days ago,what have you done about it so far? 

In Age 6,Upgrading Archer tower and Ballista Tower ,for the first time costs 40,000 stones,and 60,000 stones,respectively. And, One manned wall troop research costs 60,000 stones. The comparison of the former two with the latter is so vast and doesn't much justify 60,000 to me.I would like to suggest to bring Manned Wall troop cost lower than 40,000 stones. 

I wish in next CS update will added more civilizations like The Mongols, The Chinese, The Persian, The MesoAmericaIndian, The Ottoman Turk, The Hindi and etc.

also, i wish the game will added more Storehouse & Quarry 1 each. 

Perhaps the game designer may consider my opinion. and hopefully it will be real.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Hi @KikiBluefin [smile]

These are great ideas. But they have been brought to the devs in the past--many times actually. [smile] Hopefully one day we will get another civilization.

But the quarry and storehouse issues is set up to make it harder to gather stone so there is 1 item more difficult to make it a little interesting.:D

Good luck to you!

One more request... could it be possible to change that "link account" (game settings in windows phone) to "switch account" like it is in android device. With windows phone you can use only one account, but with android device you can use all of your alts too.

On 19/11/2017 at 9:03 PM, LunarMojo said:

Give the Chieros a bonus against flamethrower towers. They handle fire already!

And this one has been mentioned several times, chat needs copy/paste/translate functions. Part of the enjoyment I have is knowing my alliance has players from all over the world. But it sure is hard communicating. 

Well said

On 18/12/2017 at 2:05 AM, AngelicAngieK said:

Hi @KikiBluefin [smile]

These are great ideas. But they have been brought to the devs in the past--many times actually. [smile] Hopefully one day we will get another civilization.

But the quarry and storehouse issues is set up to make it harder to gather stone so there is 1 item more difficult to make it a little interesting.:D

Good luck to you!

hopefully we get the malay civilisation soon [lol]

On ‎04‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 6:12 PM, Henry o Raposo said:

(...)

I will continue around here defending ideas to improve the game and gently poking the devs, whether they answer or not. By the way, this is a great post, @Treasure Hunter; soon I intend to give my own suggestions here.

Well, almost half a year later I'm finally back! :'D (I know this topic has been losing some power, but JUST LET ME DO IT; THIS CANNOT DIE! >:'U )

I've been gathering ideas from my own in-game experience and now I think I have a reasonable amount of them to post here - and I'll be quoting myself with updates whenever I have more. I hope at least some of these are truly original and feasible.

SUGGESTIONS FOR THE GAME:

- Add a custom "Logotype Shield" maker, with color, shape and pattern options, to increase diversity and identity among Alliances.

- Increase the number of Fire Traps (from 2 to 4), Engineer Traps (from 4 to 8) and Caltrops (from 14 to at least 20).

- Add (at least) a timeline with sliding control to the Replays, so the viewer is able to skip them back or forward as in any media player.

- Divide Peace Treaties into two categories: PTs from Match-Making and PTs from Revenges. The first kind alone would not protect the player from battles of the second kind, and vice-versa. Once both kinds of Peace Treaty were generated, one during the other, they would be summed (i.e., the newly generated PT time of one kind would be added to the remaining time of the current other kind) and become a single, classic universal Peace Treaty again (to avoid infinite accumulation of PTs). Arguably beneficial to both sides of a battle, considering it grants more time to rest after an emptied Bucket and more chances to get revenge against "Bucket emptiers".

- As a complement to the above, create a Revenge-only time window - half an hour or even less would be enough - that would start counting down right after the player disconnected and/or their Peace Treaty expired while they're offline. Such a window would help revengeful players and prevent Bucket Time abuse.

- Extend the Revenges' "Red Fist" icon to the Attack Logs as well, so one can easily recognize not only Revenges on a player but also Revenges by a player.

- Additionally, modify the Revenge Fist Icon's color symbology to: Red Fist = Failed Revenge; Green Fist = Victorious Revenge (Yellow Fist would remain as it is: inside a button, only in Defense Logs, meaning "Available Revenge" if not shaded).

- Add out-of-the-game notifications for when Peace Treaties and Wonder Boosts are about to expire.

- Add "automatic debit" options to Wonder boosts, so the player is able to choose among things like manually reactivating a boost OR setting the boost to reactivate itself a prepaid amount of times OR just letting the boost reactivate itself indefinitely until the selected currency - resource and/or Gold - is over and out of the castle's stocks.

- Change the Battle Chest Keys obtainment system's values to: First Key at 30% damage to the enemy castle, Second Key at 60% damage (already the current value) and a Third Key at 90% damage.

- Make "Smart Battle Chests" - they would still have fixed categories of prizes inside (Resources, Pennants and Special Honor Items, besides good plain Gold), but they would adapt themselves to the player's current needs (by giving the least possessed Resources/Pennants in stock). In case all the player's stocks were full, the Battle Chests would proceed to give Gold by default (woohoo! :B ).

- Set Regal Battle Chests to ALWAYS contain Honor Items, or at least make them more frequent!

- Offer an option to pay Gold for new sets of Battle Chests after the current Chests were all opened, just like the options to finish training/recovering/upgrading or to buy missing resources.

- Add a "Freeze/Block Castle" function that allows the player to leave the game so that their castle also stops participating in all the game's activities. That is, for a certain amount of Gold the castle of a player's account would be inaccessible, any multiplayer interaction - exposure to attacks, donation troops trade... - would be interrupted and all of its automatic activities would be halted: resources generation, upgrades in progress, ongoing Peace Treaties, all of them "frozen in Time" indefinitely until the player decided to return and reactivate their castle. An instant, better alternative than just abandoning one's castle so it eventually becomes a zombie.

6 hours ago, Henry o Raposo said:

Well, almost half a year later I'm finally back! :'D (I know this topic has been losing some power, but JUST LET ME DO IT; THIS CANNOT DIE! >:'U )

I've been gathering ideas from my own in-game experience and now I think I have a reasonable amount of them to post here - and I'll be quoting myself with updates whenever I have more. I hope at least some of these are truly original and feasible.

SUGGESTIONS FOR THE GAME:

- Add a custom "Logotype Shield" maker, with color, shape and pattern options, to increase diversity and identity among Alliances.

[drool]

- Increase the number of Fire Traps (from 2 to 4), Engineer Traps (from 4 to 8) and Caltrops (from 14 to at least 20).

- Add (at least) a timeline with sliding control to the Replays, so the viewer is able to skip them back or forward as in any media player.

[drool][drool]

- Divide Peace Treaties into two categories: PTs from Match-Making and PTs from Revenges. The first kind alone would not protect the player from battles of the second kind, and vice-versa. Once both kinds of Peace Treaty were generated, one during the other, they would be summed (i.e., the newly generated PT time of one kind would be added to the remaining time of the current other kind) and become a single, classic universal Peace Treaty again (to avoid infinite accumulation of PTs). Arguably beneficial to both sides of a battle, considering it grants more time to rest after an emptied Bucket and more chances to get revenge against "Bucket emptiers".

[scared]

- As a complement to the above, create a Revenge-only time window - half an hour or even less would be enough - that would start counting down right after the player disconnected and/or their Peace Treaty expired while they're offline. Such a window would help revengeful players and prevent Bucket Time abuse.

- Extend the Revenges' "Red Fist" icon to the Attack Logs as well, so one can easily recognize not only Revenges on a player but also Revenges by a player.

- Additionally, modify the Revenge Fist Icon's color symbology to: Red Fist = Failed Revenge; Green Fist = Victorious Revenge (Yellow Fist would remain as it is: inside a button, only in Defense Logs, meaning "Available Revenge" if not shaded).

[thumbup]

- Add out-of-the-game notifications for when Peace Treaties and Wonder Boosts are about to expire.

[thumbup] Yes... they have no problem telling us how restless our subjects are, lol

- Add "automatic debit" options to Wonder boosts, so the player is able to choose among things like manually reactivating a boost OR setting the boost to reactivate itself a prepaid amount of times OR just letting the boost reactivate itself indefinitely until the selected currency - resource and/or Gold - is over and out of the castle's stocks.

- Change the Battle Chest Keys obtainment system's values to: First Key at 30% damage to the enemy castle, Second Key at 60% damage (already the current value) and a Third Key at 90% damage.

- Make "Smart Battle Chests" - they would still have fixed categories of prizes inside (Resources, Pennants and Special Honor Items, besides good plain Gold), but they would adapt themselves to the player's current needs (by giving the least possessed Resources/Pennants in stock). In case all the player's stocks were full, the Battle Chests would proceed to give Gold by default (woohoo! :B ).

- Set Regal Battle Chests to ALWAYS contain Honor Items, or at least make them more frequent!

[thumbup][thumbup][thumbup][thumbup]

- Offer an option to pay Gold for new sets of Battle Chests after the current Chests were all opened, just like the options to finish training/recovering/upgrading or to buy missing resources.

- Add a "Freeze/Block Castle" function that allows the player to leave the game so that their castle also stops participating in all the game's activities. That is, for a certain amount of Gold the castle of a player's account would be inaccessible, any multiplayer interaction - exposure to attacks, donation troops trade... - would be interrupted and all of its automatic activities would be halted: resources generation, upgrades in progress, ongoing Peace Treaties, all of them "frozen in Time" indefinitely until the player decided to return and reactivate their castle. An instant, better alternative than just abandoning one's castle so it eventually becomes a zombie.

Another suggestion that I would make is this. When you invite people into your alliance you have no clue what language they speak and unless they check before joining they have no idea  what language you speak. I can't even count how often someone joins our alliance and then there is no way to communicate with them. I have even tried to use google translate with very minimal success. I think there should be some sort of option so you could tell what language(s) people speak before you invite them into your alliance.