Inactive User

List of suggestions

On 3/29/2018 at 9:45 AM, Edgar the Elder said:

The player in the alliance with the most crowns should automatically be the emperor. 

At first my reaction was like most, wouldn't work because leads change quickly, it'd be chaos and the newbies could kick everyone out. However if you removed the ability to kick members out, or somehow limit one person's power to do that, and at the same time give other prestigious rewards or special attacking abilities to the Emperor then that might encourage those whales to move around a bit and even up the Alliance playing field...#jussayin

Lots of great suggestions here.  It would be nice to get some feedback on whether any have been considered...but that's likely difficult.

I would love to see 3 things implemented to make donations and defense more interesting.

1. Give us the ability to create a reinforcement army, so that we can build and store reinforcement troops separately from our attack army.  It is so frustrating to build 20 Knights Templar squads so you can donate and then someone else sneaks in, fills everyone up and you're stuck with too many KT's in your attack force.

2. Give a small % gold bonus for X amount of donations each day, for example 5 donations =  1 gold or whatever makes sense.  That would incentivize more players to donate.  This would be so much more relevant than "finding the spy" every day for 5 or 6 gold pieces, as fun as that is, lol.

3. How about the ability to pick one hero to use for defense.  A hero who targets siege weapons for example would go a long way toward helping during a Conram....make it so that the hero used on defense can't be used to attack, and vice versa and for balance you could utilize the same hero refresh time that currently exists.

On 26/03/2018 at 8:17 AM, AlmondCrowd9019 (Mikey Dias) said:

Would like to submit  a suggestion where an Emperor is given an option to block/ban a player from joining their alliance.

I've recently come across a player who donated Foot soldiers when they were clearly asked not to do so & as a result was Kicked out. The player re-joins the alliance & does the exact same thing again & has been kicked out again. Fearing this may become a nuisance player, I forward this suggestion lest their is another alternative. thanks

That really sucks. My best advice is visit their empire and use the Report button so MS/SGI will hopefully simply ban such an 4ssh0le from Xbox Live as a whole, as we can see bad donation exploiting as a subtle kind of cheating. [sneaky]

On 29/03/2018 at 9:06 PM, Count Zoltar said:

I've just started to make max level troops so I'm a little new to troop donations.

It would be nice if the donation screen contained more information.

(...)

I would also like to know the current composition of his W.S. army including what the groupings will look like.

(...)

I'm assuming you already know the "i" inside a small white circle near each donation button is itself also a button; an info button, that shows the donated troops queue, among other data about the alliance's member. It doesn't contain everything you asked for, but it's something.

Oh, and such a small button may be kinda hard to trigger via touchscreen, so be prepared to accidentally open the Visit Member options some (several?) times. [rolleyes]

1 hour ago, Henry o Raposo said:

I'm assuming you already know the "i" inside a small white circle near each donation button is itself also a button; an info button, that shows the donated troops queue, among other data about the alliance's member. It doesn't contain everything you asked for, but it's something.

If the "i" screen had the PT info that would give me 80% of what I'd like.  It would be better all on one screen but that is probably too much to hope for. 

Hi,

Some of the suggestions from my side

1. While in the battle once the troops are deployed, while selecting the troops at least for Siege weapons like trebuchet and catapult , there should be two type of selection required. one selecting single unit at a time and the other as a whole. When these units are attacked by trebuchet emplacement and ballast tower, damage shared to the entire siege weapons and not one . This resulting in serious blow to the attacker where the defense take only the minimal effect. Even these units are deployed separately, when it comes to attack one most significant target inside a castle, they are getting funneled through the castle breach and clubbed together. Once this is happened there is no way to separate these siege troops.

2.Can we have health bar only for the heros. Because hero like Joan of ark is no need to participate in the active war but she is required to stay for long for her conversion power.

3.While rearranging the castle, can we have an option to move walls in set. For example, if I have two straight walls which i need to bring it close to keep, in this case i need to move each  block which may around 20nos. 

Thank you

On 17/04/2018 at 3:20 AM, GAMERTHI said:

2.Can we have health bar only for the heros. Because hero like Joan of ark is no need to participate in the active war but she is required to stay for long for her conversion power.

The number of troops in a hero's squad acts as a rudimentary health bar.

18 hours ago, Aardvark said:

The number of troops in a hero's squad acts as a rudimentary health bar.

Ok.. I noticed that now.. Thanks for the info...

When we have the option to see the castle of enemy in our battle log, we must restricted not to see their defensive log which will allow us to see where the fire traps and caltraps are located. This will make a revenge battle simple one. The attacker can easily avoid these traps which will give major advantage if the defender didn't change the layout often (which I am not doing ).....

Edited by GAMERTHI

@Wicked Wulf - How about including the range of units such as archers & Mamluks, & the speed of movement of troops on the “info” tab? This would be useful for comparing troops & deciding which to take into battle. We already have damage & ‘hit points’ for each unit; these other factors would also provide helpful information.

Edited by Bahkoff Sukkah
Spelling error