Inactive User

List of suggestions

The games just kick me out just start the battle 2 second and lost 130 crows!!! Do you think this is fair????😡

I just don't understand the game philosophy. It is really make people feel bad!!! 

Win 5-25 Crowns, lost 100-200 crowns!! What ratio is this?? People playing games for fun and feel good. The games design need player to play 6-8 hours only you feel slightly better as less people attack you!

GAMES FOR STRATEGY, MEANS FOR ATTACK NO REVENGE. It is nonsense, if you Won 10 times and lost only 1 times all the crown gone! Is this call strategy? 😡

3 hours ago, J17 said:

The games just kick me out just start the battle 2 second and lost 130 crows

At this time it is not a known issue, perhaps it was caused by a connection error.

3 hours ago, J17 said:

Win 5-25 Crowns, lost 100-200 crowns!! What ratio is this?? People playing games for fun and feel good. The games design need player to play 6-8 hours only you feel slightly better as less people attack you!

That's because of the castles you choose in the MM (match making). You have to try to get a castles with more crowns, than you have. If you make fights against low crown castles, those things happend. 

In fact I choose inactive player. Why wasting so much time looking for a low crown battle? Because I will definitely lost more crown then I won unless I can spend at least 5 hours a day, how is feeding the bread then?😏

In fact I choose inactive player. Why wasting so much time looking for a low crown battle? Because I will definitely lost more crown then I won unless I can spend at least 5 hours a day, how is feeding the bread then?😏

On 6/23/2017 at 5:33 AM, Wicked Wulf said:

I wish we could donate resources to a holding bank in our alliance..........and then when new younger players join or anyone needs some extra help......and they do well, we could reward them with some visits to the bank.  Not that one player could just hog them all.......but helping others build and age up.....would be a good thing since all the higher levels waste so much at end game.

Good idea, balance up the resources. Crown is the main issued!! I would suggest instead of 1 win 1 lose , why  don’t the games give extra crown to winner and less crown lose under circumstances!!!!

1 hour ago, east puppet said:

This thread has been up for a year   22 pages of ideas  some good some not.  my suggestion is to just lock it up  in the year that its been up there has been NONE of these ideas used  NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!!!!!!!  🤯

East, this is how the developers feel about you😂:

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:35 AM, east puppet said:

This thread has been up for a year   22 pages of ideas  some good some not.  my suggestion is to just lock it up  in the year that its been up there has been NONE of these ideas used  NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!!!!!!!  🤯

I guess we can all agree that this topic has already long since become something less about suggestions for the current game itself and more about suggestions for a Castle Siege 2 (or at least about just having fun by dreaming of how an AoECS 2 could be, given its remote possibility). 😕

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 1:36 PM, Scythian Fury said:

Does this mean we can look forward to East getting eaten by a T-Rex? [scared] I'd pay good money for that.[thumbup]🤣

Well, I heard Goldblum is back in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, so... 👀

Edited by Henry o Raposo

I have noticed that when someone in leadership🔝 posts to the announcements that they never go away unless they are deleted, unlike the regular chat box which fades to the bottom only to disappear🗯️.  Well, why not allow replays of battles to be posted in the announcements for training purposes🎮, kind of like a standard to follow.  We are always getting new gamers🚼 into the alliance with no idea how to attack properly.  The training videos would be very useful for the newer players.  I would recommend that the emperor be the only one to post videos📽️.

I have three easy to implement suggestions

1- CHANGE THE TIME PLAYERS MUST WAIT TO ACTIVATE WONDERS. I like to visit other alliances, but I am discouraged to do so because then I have to wait 3 days to use the wonders. I am sure most will agree with me on this one. Why wait? You could even come up with some gold price to activate the wonders sooner. I know implementing this is easy.

2 - GIVE PRIZES TO ALL ALLIANCES IN A LEAGUE. It seems unfair that an alliance with 45000 crowns get a gold prize for winning their league, but an alliance with 48000 crowns does not get anything for being in a higher league. It does not make sense.

3 -  CREATE A "BATTLE RETRIES" TAB AND/OR GIVE US THE ABILITY TO POST MORE THAN ONE RETRY PER DAY: Retries usually go to waste when members of the alliance chat. Also, it's kinda frustrating that I can only share retry battles once. I'll pay gold to share more than one...

@Baroness Von Panda, could you please pass this to the team (if there is one... 😕 )

I win enough gold to hoard as it is. Even when I lose I know when to say no to gold from ads.

Let us just keep dreaming up new ways to use AOE:CS as the whipping boy for whatever comes up next in the gaming sequence.

Interesting theory, but the logic is already actuated in the program. We wait. We see. We Siege On!

One of the reasons I want to finish all the objectives before I commit to a drastic attempt at re-emporer-ing the alliance I'm in.

From there it will be following in many others footsteps - retracing through alt. accts. defeating the mistakes I made the first time around. Especially by buying my way to the top of the Keep race.

How come you think the devs moved on?!…

Too many of us wanted to see what we could see and we saw a blizzard of rev attacks that stunted our growth. Good dev scheme. Keep'em playing by handing out gold like pop corn. Then they'll chase regal stuff that has no meaning to adorn their battle fields and play some more!

I like the game the way it is. It is the alliance that concerns me. The mentality it takes to continue playing is simply daunting for its compromise of mission versus gratification.

See you in another alliance.

SM@^#