Inactive User

List of suggestions

Give a crown bonus, if you win an attack against an active league player. So you get more crowns then the defender is loosing.

Could be 25% , if both have equal crown numbers, decreasing towards 1%, if the defender has more crowns, increasing towards 50%, if he has less.

This is – at least in the lower ages – an incentive to battle not just zombies and it is an reward for taking the risk of loosing your crowns in the revenge, where of course the bonus should not apply.

This would also be a way to replace crowns in the pool that simply disappear with accounts becoming inactive.

I suppose this is now done by throwing deleted accounts with new crowns back into the pool.

Nice to see it pinned, it reduces topics. Now any anyone can post their suggestions here without making new topic. Thanks Madam Panda.

I think there should be an another option like EDIT TROOPS. We could delete troops which are trained by mistake anytime. Sometimes we train troops for donation purpose, suppose anyone trained 10 mamluks and 10 knight Templar for donation after watching and calculating from alliance page, but all donation has done by another clan member, then what will he (owner of 10 mamliks and KTs) do? He could easily edit his troops with this option easily.

And don't tell anything bad about he123long cause he is GODLIKE. I worship him.

Edited by Subhajit Roy

My suggestions:

Honour:

The flag of Malaysia - I know, i have requested this for like ages ago. I even gave like thousands of reasons why. I'm not going to elaborate on it today since I have mentioned it before, but to simplify it Malaysia deserves to have its flag in Castle Siege especially when the number 1 player used to be a Malaysian.

Features:

Treaty Thursday - We already have Smashdown Wednesday, and Battle Friday. Why don't we have Treaty Thursday as well? On Treaty Thursday, we can buy peace treaty using Gold so we can use it later when we need to go away for a while. We shall have the choice of buying a 3 hours PT, 6 hours, or 12 hours. But we can only buy one on each day, and we can only hold one PT at a time. So whenever we have to go away for a while and we have to leave our empire, just activate the peace treaty and the empire shall be safe. Until the treaty ends of course.

Trading Post - For quite a while, people had been talking about trading resources between alliance mates. Now we can! (once this is implemented of course) With this trading system, we will be able to buy some resources that we need from our alliance mate and vice versa. The Trading Post can be built at Age 6, a Trading Post site shall appear outside of the building area allowing us to built this Trading Post.
Not only that, the TP can also allow us to buy some troops from civilisations that don't exist in CS. Like for example, I am going on a mission to destroy some emplacements for an objective. What I can do is buy several Kerambit Warriors from the the Malays via the Trading post for, let's say 7 gold each troop and when I'm training my troops, all I have to do is add them there and they'll be there to help me in the battle. I can even buy some Conquistador from Spain, or Chu Ko Nu from the Chinese. All I have to do is go to the Trading Post and we'll be able to buy the troops we want.
There's more! Emperors of an alliance can also affiliate with other alliances (max affiliation: 5 alliances) through this Trading Post so they can talk to each other in their own chat room, and even trade with each other.

That is all for my suggestions for now. I'll return if I have more ^^

After reading to the companions, it is no doubt that they have great ideas.

With the utmost respect for the developers of the game, I have always been convinced that they never played the game intensely.

Because if at least one person on the development team were battling Castle Siege every day, day after day, details of common sense had long since been corrected.

We have a great base in the game, and what needs to be corrected is all that is exposed by one or the other teammates.

To improve, a player should have access to a list of how many items he has left to unlock and create, or improve and raise level, at his current age.
Include, in every way, 100% of the pending improvements.
Now, we are forcing the player to have to be continuously reviewing what elements they have left to level up, to prioritize one or the other.

A castle design editor would also be desirable, it is a unanimous request from many players.

I agree with @baroness von panda that making all the improvements at once is not feasible.
Okay, the players humbly ask the developers of the game, to understand that we have been very abandoned for months and years.

We would like there to be continuous and decisive progress, in the direction indicated by the players, plus any improvements that the developers proactively want to add.

Thank you all !!!

Edited by angel9m9
mejorar

4 hours ago, Ahmad Ali Karim said:

Treaty Thursday - We already have Smashdown Wednesday, and Battle Friday. Why don't we have Treaty Thursday as well? On Treaty Thursday, we can buy peace treaty using Gold so we can use it later when we need to go away for a while. We shall have the choice of buying a 3 hours PT, 6 hours, or 12 hours. But we can only buy one on each day, and we can only hold one PT at a time. So whenever we have to go away for a while and we have to leave our empire, just activate the peace treaty and the empire shall be safe. Until the treaty ends of course.

I think that idea would hold a LOT of value to many players. It would go a long way to reducing player burn-out, be a sure-fire way for the game to make some $$$,, and I especially like the clauses you added to it to prevent players from stockpiling their treaties.

18 minutes ago, Kicho said:

There are a lot of ideas and things to implement. But for me, the most valuable is the ability to change our castle layout easily. Something like castle designer, with several saved layouts. 

Lol, yeah.. that would freak out revengers! Imagine they just figured out the ideal revenge attack and then you change your layout [lol] 

1 hour ago, Kicho said:

Hay una gran cantidad de ideas y cosas para poner en práctica. Pero para mí, el más valioso es la capacidad de cambiar el diseño de nuestro castillo fácilmente. Algo así como diseñador de castillo, con varios diseños guardados. 

Today I mentioned that suggestion: "A castle design editor would also be desirable, it is a unanimous request from many players"

I am glad of your comment, because I forgot to mention that it should also be enabled to save several global defense designs.

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 9:21 AM, angel9m9 said:

With the utmost respect for the developers of the game, I have always been convinced that they never played the game intensely.

Highly Agree........

@Robeyone  @Baroness Von Panda

Castle Siege has the enormous advantage of being a unique game, even clearly different from the most similar games.

If Microsoft Studios invested decisively in completing that valid core, removing all the unfair and frustrating details, and adding the value ideas of the players, we would have an emblematic game.

After that, Microsoft Studios should invest in advertising, as do all major games.

Castle Siege should have national and international tournaments, there should be alliances and professional players.

Castle Siege battles are ideal for rebroadcast on television and large video platforms.
They would be additional revenue and prestige for developers.

There are many added ways in which game developers could make a lot of money, and additionally increase their prestige.

Gold should be 10 times cheaper in middle and high ages, and you would gain much more.

You could additionally consider that with a single payment of 50 or 60 dollars, the player would be Premium and would have some permanent exclusive advantages.
Or consider 2 Premium levels, each with unique payments of $ 35 and $ 70, each with its unique exclusive benefits.

Between all of us we have to look for the way that Castle Siege stops being a game beta, and becomes a complete game, fair and honest, where only the skill and the degree of activity in battles is rewarded
And in addition, think and help developers win, how much more money better.

We can and must win, developers, alliances, emperors, players.

Yes, hopefully all these suggestions would have been implemented two years ago, but it's never late to resurrect Castle Siege and bring it to the leadership

•Get rid if zombie alliances (hide them from search): New players have a hard time finding active alliances. The search function should sort alliances by the number of crowns/unlocked wonders and do not show alliances where the members haven't logged in for 30 days. Some players join those alliances and stay there without knowing that there are better alliances that actually want players. I would get rid of the alliance if members don't play anymore, but maybe that's too much.

• You should include a message saying "These alliances might be perfect for you. Click 'join if you want to be part of one" and show a list of alliances based on the user language and location. (You might need to add a "preferred language" option for the alliance settings.)

• As an emperor, a system to vote to take the decisions would come in handy.

• Create something to store troops for the future. In that way, I don't have to be online to donate troops. I can donate to the bank, and then, when someone's WS is empty, it will refill from the troops available in the troop bank. The emperor and Lords should have the ability to get rid of the troops that they don't want to be donated. This should improve defense bit.

• The emperor and lords should have more power. Why can't the emperor do something like deciding who can donate and what can be donated?. In my alliance, I don't want Age VII players to donate, but some of them don't even understand English, so  something like that would solve problems.

•The chat UI is bad, but I know you know.

•And ...alliance wars (duh). That's one of the things that should be here already. I really want to  teach Z2P some things, but wars aren't allowed. (Just kidding lol)

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 2:52 PM, MasterPep said:

Lol, yeah.. that would freak out revengers! Imagine they just figured out the ideal revenge attack and then you change your layout [lol] 

I hope that works.  I just changed mine for the third time in a month, and I'm still not satisfied.  I'd to back to the original, but for the life of me I can't remember where everything was.