• Create army configurations
  • More time until freeze
  • More wall units
  • Possibility to upgrade all wall units at once
  • Possibility to create and move many wall units at once
  • Marketplace to exchange resources
  • Change civilization without loosing the progress
  • Possibility to store buildings (especially wall units) like statues
  • Possibility to create a colony in the new world (similar to Clash of Clans)

Some of these, or variations of these have been mentioned but I'll put my list anyways. Some of these are quite easy, and i have more, but this is a start:

Fix the chat - add spellcheck. Make the history longer. Sort out stuff like replays into a separate column or something. Add copy/paste. Highlight Lords/Emperor. add a vote option

Fix donations - allow deletion of troops - clears out stuff you don't want like low levels or infantry. disable the request troops button when your relief troops are full. Don't allow donations of low level troops (perhaps troops need to be same level as your own at minimum, until age 9).

Edit castle mode - need to enable this to move stuff, and adds functionality such as move a selection (would just need to figure out how to deal with roads - i recommend just bumping roads back into the store). Also - if something has been built, and then bumped back into the store, a build slot should not be needed to bring it back out.

New building: Market - similar to AOE 2/3 - allows trading of resources. Sell for gold or trade directly. Economize it - eg. higher demand for stone would make stone more expensive the more you buy it, with a gradual reset to default over time.

I'm not in Age 10 yet, but as I understand it, it doesn't add anything other than upgrades. Consider how to fix that. 

Do a review of hero usage stats. There are some that are interesting to play but too weak to use effectively. Buff those a bit to try to get them in play more, or perhaps provide other incentives to using other heroes. I hate disincentives (eg. it costs gold to use heroes more frequently) and it drives people away - use incentives instead.

On 7/2/2017 at 0:43 AM, Arctinus said:
  • Possibility to create a colony in the new world (similar to Clash of Clans)

This thing really pulls my attention because:
Somewhere in December 2015, I posted a whole list of suggestions in the forums for Castle Siege. This includes a new world where everything is different (or at least most is) with a new battle type (for that world) and a live 1v1 battle (for both worlds).. To travel to the new world, we would need to use a ship. And I also suggested a feature where you can make it so that your castle will be dark at night (only from your POV). It was posted just like that, and almost no one cared about it as it sank down the forums and I cannot even find it anymore.

And recently, Clash of Clans introduced an update with a new nighttime world where things are different with a new battle type and you must travel there via a boat. I felt as if they stole my idea for Castle Siege and used it for their game although it's quite impossible. But almost everything is so precise! If Castle Siege implemented my idea, we could have been ahead of Clash of Clans and instead of us saying "Wow! That's a good idea.", they would say that instead.

But seriously, we must introduce new original features, like the battle chest and the Smashdown Wedensday which Clash of Clans do not have (I think?). If we do that, we will be ahead of CoC when it comes to interesting and epic ideas. We need to Make Castle Siege Great Again!

@Ahmad Ali KarimSpies are not only in the game [tongue]Once I send direct PM. That was about "" FRIENDLY CHALLENGE BATTLE where we can battle with clan members without getting loots"" and surprisingly COC added this feature to the next patch.

actually, we are not only using our brains devs are using their brains too..

ohh yeah that was the bad jokes ""SPIES"" [tongue]

Edited by Subhajit Roy

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 1:24 PM, Fantastic DrWho said:

Some of these, or variations of these have been mentioned but I'll put my list anyways. Some of these are quite easy, and i have more, but this is a start:

Fix the chat - add spellcheck. Make the history longer. Sort out stuff like replays into a separate column or something. Add copy/paste. Highlight Lords/Emperor. add a vote option

Fix donations - allow deletion of troops - clears out stuff you don't want like low levels or infantry. disable the request troops button when your relief troops are full. Don't allow donations of low level troops (perhaps troops need to be same level as your own at minimum, until age 9).

Edit castle mode - need to enable this to move stuff, and adds functionality such as move a selection (would just need to figure out how to deal with roads - i recommend just bumping roads back into the store). Also - if something has been built, and then bumped back into the store, a build slot should not be needed to bring it back out.

New building: Market - similar to AOE 2/3 - allows trading of resources. Sell for gold or trade directly. Economize it - eg. higher demand for stone would make stone more expensive the more you buy it, with a gradual reset to default over time.

I'm not in Age 10 yet, but as I understand it, it doesn't add anything other than upgrades. Consider how to fix that. 

Do a review of hero usage stats. There are some that are interesting to play but too weak to use effectively. Buff those a bit to try to get them in play more, or perhaps provide other incentives to using other heroes. I hate disincentives (eg. it costs gold to use heroes more frequently) and it drives people away - use incentives instead.

Actually, Age X, although it isn't much, gives you another Archer Tower, another Ballista Tower, and another Musket Tower (not to mention 5 whole wall pieces).

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 3:33 PM, Wicked Wulf said:

I wish we could donate resources to a holding bank in our alliance..........and then when new younger players join or anyone needs some extra help......and they do well, we could reward them with some visits to the bank.  Not that one player could just hog them all.......but helping others build and age up.....would be a good thing since all the higher levels waste so much at end game.

This ^^^^ 

I posted this somewhere else, but it seems this is the right place to do it.
- Let defenders use heroes that defend the castle from other heroes. For example, if someone attacks using Comrad, create a defender hero that can weaken him (a hero that makes the rams slower, for example). Those heroes might be used only with gold. 
-Players can get rid of the troops in their Watch Signals if they don't like them. Sometimes, new players join and donate level 2 pikemen to Age X players. The problem is that some of them speak other languages, so it's hard to explain. 
-Add more walls. Maybe this is not really a good idea, but this would really improve defense. 
-Add more settings to cannons and trebuchets (something like the musket's attack mode). They might attack different troops within range randomly, attack only the farthest troops, or only the closest ones. 
-Allow players to control their defenses while they are being attacked. Instead of showing the "Under Attack!" message, you should allow players to control towers, and defending troops. Our brains are better than the AI.
-Maybe this is too much, but I would welcome a third guard house.
Any thoughts?

Edited by JMBShadow

3 hours ago, JMBShadow said:

This ^^^^ 

I posted this somewhere else, but it seems this is the right place to do it.
- Let defenders use heroes that defend the castle from other heroes. For example, if someone attacks using Comrad, create a defender hero that can weaken him (a hero that makes the rams slower, for example). Those heroes might be used only with gold. 

Has been brought up before, always a fun idea to play with. But I don't think we need new heroes for that. Give each of the current heroes a defensive effect and add a function in the Keep where you select one of them to defend your castle. How they are activated would work like the other defenders where you could set them to defend or to attack immediately. I would also suggest that Joans womanly wiles should not work on them. They're loyal to the death.
-Players can get rid of the troops in their Watch Signals if they don't like them. Sometimes, new players join and donate level 2 pikemen to Age X players. The problem is that some of them speak other languages, so it's hard to explain. 

Absolutely needed, no questions about it!
-Add more walls. Maybe this is not really a good idea, but this would really improve defense. 

Meh...
-Add more settings to cannons and trebuchets (something like the musket's attack mode). They might attack different troops within range randomly, attack only the farthest troops, or only the closest ones. 

I doubt that would work. I don't see how they could realistically adjust those items to that kind of parameter without creating more problems than they fix. Would be better to just come up with at least ONE completely new  toy for us to play with on defense. 
-Allow players to control their defenses while they are being attacked. Instead of showing the "Under Attack!" message, you should allow players to control towers, and defending troops. Our brains are better than the AI.

As much as I'd love to be able to control my defense, I don't see how it would be possible. Not only would it be a massive draw on the games servers (I think), the attacker would also have to wait to give the defender time to log in. Which if one wants to make defending your own castle a viable option, you would have to give them at least a minute or two to see the notification and log in or default to AI. I know I'm not sitting and waiting that long to start every battle. 
-Maybe this is too much, but I would welcome a third guard house.

Yup, too much

7 minutes ago, Chuggles22 said:

As much as I'd love to be able to control my defense, I don't see how it would be possible. Not only would it be a massive draw on the games servers (I think), the attacker would also have to wait to give the defender time to log in. Which if one wants to make defending your own castle a viable option, you would have to give them at least a minute or two to see the notification and log in or default to AI. I know I'm not sitting and waiting that long to start every battle. 

It can be done only if you log in when you are being attacked. If you happen to be away, the AI can do the usual thing. If you want to play and someone is attacking you, you can control the troops if you want. I know it's difficult to do this.

16 minutes ago, Chuggles22 said:

. I would also suggest that Joans womanly wiles should not work on them

LOL

Thanks for your opinion. :)

I already indicated too many suggestions before, I add more:

1.- The developers of the game should be aware that some have several alliances, and that it is desirable that there is mobility of players between alliances of the same group, to donate to wonders and many other reasons.

Today it is not feasible because if you leave Alliance 1 to enter Alliance 2, you lose all statistics. The player, upon returning to Alliance 1, is as if he were a new player and is not true.

The player, returning to Alliance 1, is also absurdly penalized with not being able to activate improvements in their monuments, for 3 days.

2 .- When an alliance faces the donations of resources to wonders, it is always feasible to donate different resources.

The emperor should be able to mark what the wonder is, or improves further, predetermined increase. The one in which the battles are counted for objectives that are not a donation of resources.

And players should be able to donate various resources directly to all the outstanding wonders. It should be offered a window with all the resources that it is possible to donate, and that the player can donate directly a resource or multiple different resources, which he prefers at any moment.

Today if a player wants to donate a resource other than the current marvel, it forces the emperor to change the current marvel.
In my alliance, I have to change the current marvel 20 times daily so that each player can donate some or other resources.

3.- @Robeyone  @Baroness Von Panda

The players can understand that the developers of the game have never played Castle Siege.
We can understand that they have never led an alliance, or a group of alliances.

The developers of the game should be proud that the players will tell them all the necessary improvements, which are many.

I think the only thing that is very urgent is all that we ask the players, and never, the last improvements made by the spies, more on Wednesdays and Fridays.

The latest improvements that the developers have offered us would only be fine if all the essentials, which is what we ask the players, and that involves a huge diverisdad of pending improvements, was implemented more than a year ago.

I'm sure these have probably been requested, but

Castle layout editing. Even just a reset mode that takes everything, grouping them all to be organized with duplicates, and placing them all out of the way in the desired location (center, top, top left, top right, left, bottom left, bottom, bottom right, right) and perhaps a few slots of a saved layout so you can test on layout, then test another, and go back to the old one if the other one didnt work out well.

Also, wonder donation log would be nice.

My comprehensive list of suggestions (with images):

Decorations

Carriages/Wagons

Lanterns

Barrel planters:

d5e3a1a5-ba54-434f-b398-de2d26108d28_400

Wheelbarrows

Royal chests:

2rwaxdw.jpg

Clock towers

Free-standing, full-length statues representing the game's heroes

Barren trees for the graveyard:

kb3gvq.jpg

Fences for the graveyard:

107omqd.jpg

Animated figures of musicians, merchants, jesters or jugglers.

More trees and flowers.

Animals

• We could have some animals added to the background:

2dj28u9.jpg

Camels or fennec foxes lying on the ground.

2qjvhw9.jpg

Deer grazing on the grass or red squirrels scampering about.

ekrz9u.jpg

Alpine ibexes or wolves.

• We could also have cats and/or dogs running around, climbing walls, chasing patrol units etc.
  • Each one of the four farms could have its own animal: pig, chickens, ducks, goats, sheep, cows etc.

jgic01.jpg

Boosts

A troop training boost. It will have the same dimensions as the festival market and it will be a jousting tournament:

2r5f7s5.jpg

New buildings

Inspired by Age of Empires III, the Dutch civilization, we could have a bank that would produce a small amount of gold, which we'd collect every 24hrs.

This idea is also inspired by Age of Empires III, we could have a saloon or a consulate where we could recruit/hire new and unique military units for gold. Those units would be available only for our battles  and we wouldn't be able to use them as Watch Signal, guardhouse, man the walls, and patrol troops.

Corrections & Additions

Allow us to build our walls diagonally.

New civilizations (e.g. China, Japan, India)

Add a close button to mills, farms and quarries that cannot be harvested because we have reached max capacity. Same for the buildings that produce pennants.

Improve on the chat feature, since it enables communication and teamwork. Basic tasks like adding, deleting or moving text would become easier, because players would have the ability to use their mouse to move the insertion point to a specific place within the text field. Introduce a series of exclusive-to-Castle Siege emojis that would allow players to add more fun into their conversations.

Ideas I endorse

The Alliance reforms that CascadianScotLady had suggested.

Ideas for new traps

Edited by Alternanthera