Aftab ali

Remove pigs from farms

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 2:01 AM, Aftab ali said:

Please remove pigs and add cows buffelos in farms. I m muslim and we dont like pigs.

Leviticus 11 Authorized (King James) Version Will give you an understanding concerning this animal,  please take the time to read God's good book of Truth. Also 1 Timothy 4:1-4 1The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 2Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. 3They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth. 4For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving,

3 hours ago, Andy P said:

but I'm pretty sure the Saracens were reading a different book. 

Exactly, Thanks Andi,

And in the Holy Quran , Surah Al-Baqarah ( chapter:  The Cow )  :

[Quran 2:173] He has only forbidden you carrion, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and that on which any other name has been invoked besides that of Allah. But if one is forced by necessity, without wilful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- then is he guiltless. For Allah is Oft-forgiving Most Merciful.

•Among with many verses in other chapters forbid us (muslims) from eating these things.

• but we are not eating any pork or apples , except for nexting LOL .

It is absolutely fine for me. 

19 hours ago, Andy P said:

I'm not sure what purpose you are introducing the King James Bible, but I'm pretty sure the Saracens were reading a different book. 

The King James Bible didn't even exist until after the scope of this game. 

I suppose its because this is the Christian Dispensation,  and they believe it not.  Probably should have not said a word.