Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ahmad Ali Karim

Mexico looks so lonely...

Look at the flag of Mexico, it looks so sad and lonely being the one and only 'M' in the flag list without any 'M' friends...

pB2misZ.png

Why don't we add the flag of Malaysia so it'll be happier! :D 

2 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

It's already on the list of player requested flags, don't worry :) If/when we next look at adding some, it'll be up for discussion. 

Could you tell us what else may be on this special list besides flags? Maybe a little insight of our future?

8 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

It's already on the list of player requested flags, don't worry :) If/when we next look at adding some, it'll be up for discussion. 

Good to know ^^ Thank you!

4 hours ago, PleasedClown463 said:

That's the best way to ask for a flag that I have seen!! good Job!! [thumbup]

Maybe we can get him to come up with another catchy turn of the phrase for new content.

5 hours ago, POORFELLER said:

Maybe we can get him to come up with another catchy turn of the phrase for new content.

23 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

Nope :P Nice try though! ;) 

Bribery might work.........remember that thread where me and @Empress_Phasma educated you all about good make up, that you all loved so much lmao?

Give her a gift card to Ulta....Smashbox.....Sephora......or several other must have sites for us ladies lol......hint hint [sneaky]

22 hours ago, Wicked Wulf said:

Bribery might work.........remember that thread where me and @Empress_Phasma educated you all about good make up, that you all loved so much lmao?

Give her a gift card to Ulta....Smashbox.....Sephora......or several other must have sites for us ladies lol......hint hint [sneaky]

Then she'll be out spending the gift card instead of pushing for new content.[lol]

30 minutes ago, POORFELLER said:

Then she'll be out spending the gift card instead of pushing for new content.[lol]

Clearly the idea of keeping a woman happy when you want something......has totally escaped you....thumbs up emoticon

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 3:33 PM, Wicked Wulf said:

Clearly the idea of keeping a woman happy when you want something......has totally escaped you....thumbs up emoticon

I'm sorry, but only @recycle ar could respond to this without getting [Mod Edit]ed.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts