Baroness Von Panda

Update from Smoking Gun Interactive

On 8/7/2017 at 10:27 AM, SpelerWeetIkHoeveel said:

Thanks for the update. I find it supporting my decision to limit my in-game activities to "donating troops" to my alliance, for the time being. Without new content, I have little else to play for, and better things to do with my time.

Hopefully, someday, somehow, both parties will find will and funding to expand upon this game, which has given me a huge lot of entertainment. I don't want this journey to end, and there are such great places where we could go, if everybody was on board.

I'll also be reducing my activity in this community, I'll miss some of you but I can do without circle jerking negative spiralling posts of those of us that are still around simmering. I'll merely pop in from time to time to see if there's anything actually new, like new for real. So goodbye for now, hopefully not a farewell.

Speler and others, if you've got a mind to play the new AoEDE, you should come join us on that forum, too.  I suspect that Castle Siege may simply go down in history as a strange moment in AoE's life, and so the crowd that plays Siege may not necessarily follow to play the next games.  At any rate, if any old guards here go there, many of us are already there looking for old faces.

10 hours ago, Andy P said:

Speler and others, if you've got a mind to play the new AoEDE, you should come join us on that forum, too.

Have the invites for the beta gone out yet? I've been checking on that forum, but so far don't see anything. :D

22 hours ago, Andy P said:

Speler and others, if you've got a mind to play the new AoEDE, you should come join us on that forum, too.  I suspect that Castle Siege may simply go down in history as a strange moment in AoE's life, and so the crowd that plays Siege may not necessarily follow to play the next games.  At any rate, if any old guards here go there, many of us are already there looking for old faces.

Are folks active on the forum there?  I signed up, but didn't know the forum was active.

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 1:42 PM, Andy P said:

I really think that the dev in charge is not very good at games  good luck at that other game  I think it will suck[omg]

On 8.8.2017 at 8:42 PM, Andy P said:

I am not really an old face but would probably like to join. Please keep us posted. Are there alliance?

5 minutes ago, Ragnar Sigurdson said:

I am not really an old face but would probably like to join. Please keep us posted. Are there alliance?

You can sign up for the closed beta, I don't know how much time is left to do that, but the Beta is about to start. You can find details on that forum. :D

22 minutes ago, Scythian Fury said:

You can sign up for the closed beta, I don't know how much time is left to do that, but the Beta is about to start. You can find details on that forum. :D

For US  residents only if I didn't get it wrong.

21 minutes ago, Ragnar Sigurdson said:

For US  residents only if I didn't get it wrong.

Nope, it's open worldwide [thumbup]:D Unless I missed something somewhere, but I don't think so, just look in the Announcements section of that forum.:D

Edited by Scythian Fury

Could we have pleasant news such as a new Ultimate Game Sale? Please pass on the message to the Devs or whoever is in charge for Microsoft on behalf of newer players who missed out on the last sale.

On 8/4/2017 at 7:47 PM, Baroness Von Panda said:

Hi everyone,

I know that you've been waiting to hear from us about the future of Age of Empires: Castle Siege, and it's important to us that our players aren't left feeling like they're in the dark. 

The short version is that right now, we don't have any updates for you. I know that you've heard this in various forms from me lately, but I'm going to take this opportunity to expand a little upon this.  The creation of Castle Siege is, in very basic terms, collaborative. This means that any decisions made about the state of the game or updates to it, are made jointly by both parties.

I wish we could tell you more, but right now that's simply all there is to tell. All of us here at Smoking Gun Interactive & Microsoft appreciate you, our players, and the time and love you've invested in to playing the game we've created. We’re grateful that you’re on this journey with us!

Thank you, Baroness.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts