Baroness Von Panda

Update from Smoking Gun Interactive

The game is almost four years old I believe and I have been very active on these forums for most part most part of the journey.

Love this community and the way people react and support each other. Very mature crowd.

Other communities should really take an example.

I personally think SGI/MS are not going to invest more time in this. A lot of community requests are not possible because of the way the game was build. They think investments will be huge to implement additional content, most part of the game will have to be rewritten.

The most frustrating part is they never seem willing to do something about balance issues either. Conram is around for a year and still ongoing. They could just have canceled the effect on rams but they didn't. So the budget for improving the game even further was already dried up a year I go and did not have time to change a 'true' into a 'false' somewhere in the code.

So, they will let this game be, have some revenue from it until it dies of old age.

I have not been around these forums for almost a year now. Just played my casual game, slowly progressing and now I'm finished. Sitting on 22k gold that was meant for climbing the leaderboards. But I am not willing to put the effort in anymore.

We'll meet again in another life.

Saludos a todos.

Entiendo y comparto el sentir de muchos al respecto del juego. Es malo leer que ya los desarrolladores no quieren invertir nada en el juego.

Llevo 1 año jugando y eh logrado mucho más de gente que lleva jugando más de un año, por mi cuenta me quedaré hasta tener el 100% desarrollado (solo me faltan algunas torres) y las maravillas completadas. A mis jugadores de alianza los estaré alentando para que continúen aunque uno lea que no habrá un mañana. Bien dicen que son Crónicas de una muerte avanzada.

Solo quiero dejar algo claro... En mi alianza tengo jugadores que invierten su $$ en comprar oro, por qué quieren seguir jugando bien. (Eso es asunto de cada quién el que haga o no con su dinero) Solo qué si el juego está en proceso de muerte, por esa gente qué aún invierte su $$$ en comprar cosas del juego hagan una Última actualización. A la gente de años jugando tal vez no les interese a ustedes, pero por la gente nueva y la que continúa jugando deberían hacer esa Última voluntad.

Lo merecemos por todo el tiempo y en su caso el $$ invertido al juego.

@BaronesaVonPanda tal vez no lo tomes en cuenta, tal vez ni lo leas, pero es un simple sentir de un jugador que disfruta jugar Castle Siege.

Oh my, look at that wording. You may as well run for Secretary of State. This sums it up, "oh hi, i am baroness...OMG look at that cute doggie in the picture...but anyway, where was I? oh yeah, btw i want to tell you that i have nothing to tell you... yeah, okay? yup."

On ‎30‎.‎8‎.‎2017‎ г. at 11:05 AM, Bloodborne said:

Wait, I didn't quite understand. Is Baroness trying to tell us that future of AoE:CS hangs on balance?

Sorry if I am wrong, I haven't been on game and forums for quite some time.

Hi Darkuros. What's going on in the middle of nowhere  ? 

13 hours ago, Abhishek PR said:

Cool new layout for the forums...wait has age of empires franchise been working on this from the past two and a half months instead of working on castle siege? [huh]

No, there are different people doing the forums than working on the game......at least I think there may still be people working on the game.  It's been so long since we're heard anything, no one really knows.

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 6:47 PM, Baroness Von Panda said:

Hi everyone,

I know that you've been waiting to hear from us about the future of Age of Empires: Castle Siege, and it's important to us that our players aren't left feeling like they're in the dark. 

The short version is that right now, we don't have any updates for you. I know that you've heard this in various forms from me lately, but I'm going to take this opportunity to expand a little upon this.  The creation of Castle Siege is, in very basic terms, collaborative. This means that any decisions made about the state of the game or updates to it, are made jointly by both parties.

I wish we could tell you more, but right now that's simply all there is to tell. All of us here at Smoking Gun Interactive & Microsoft appreciate you, our players, and the time and love you've invested in to playing the game we've created. We’re grateful that you’re on this journey with us!

I did not take the time to read the entire thread so i apologize if I'm bringing up a question already answered. (yep, I seriously said that, no time to read all 4 pages of it [tongue])

So my question is, @Baroness Von Panda, "Exactly who do you work for?" Microsoft, or Smoking Gun Interactive? [sneaky] Or, and i shudder to think, a third party hired to handle the forum? [huh]

Edited by IcedGuitar785
grammar, though i still feel like i didn't fix everything, the devs can relate to that, right? so now they'll listen. surely...;P

13 hours ago, IcedGuitar785 said:

I did not take the time to read the entire thread so i apologize if I'm bringing up a question already answered. (yep, I seriously said that, no time to read all 4 pages of it [tongue])

So my question is, @Baroness Von Panda, "Exactly who do you work for?" Microsoft, or Smoking Gun Interactive? [sneaky] Or, and i shudder to think, a third party hired to handle the forum? [huh]

I work for Smoking Gun directly :) 

9 hours ago, Kicho said:

What are you, a boy or a girl  ? Just curious. 

Please excuse me for butting in but what gives you the right to bring gender into this forum! Surely we can all play this game as gender-less characters immersed in the fantasy of a different realm away from the stress of everyday life. I intend no disrespect to you Kicho and value your input. 

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts