Baroness Von Panda

Update from Smoking Gun Interactive

Microsoft still did not understand that many are abandoning the game because there is nothing new for a long time ... new eras new heroes ... new troops ... new leagues ... I belong to a historical alliance "ITALIA UNITA" now ITALIA ..do you see where we are now in the ranking? WE FINISHED TO BUY GOLD !!! First updates and then we'll see ... this is a warning of abandonment by 300 historic players!

Microsoft does not care if anyone leaves the game or if the game is good or bad, Microsoft only cares that they keep making money off of the game while doing nothing.  As long as people keep buying gold Microsoft will keep this game limping along.  Same goes for SGI, they are doing the same thing;  Panda is playing lip service so we keep stringing along.  If there was any attempt to keep the game alive we would have heard about it by now...!!!

Edited by SheetMagic465
typo

this is thIe game we have now   way to many players only use Conrad.  Its to easy to level up and they see the Conrad is the easiest to do so that's all they do[thumbdn]  Sad that so many never got to enjoy the game as some of us did. ALMOST everyone who has any crowns now has no clue how to play   I see players using 20 rams and Conrad on a tribute and only getting 1 star   LOL   at the end of the day what are those crowns worth?  To show how good you are?  To show how many times you can spam Conrad?  Its a joke[laugh]

Well... the only reason that I can think of is..... the Walolo is coming, i.e. Age of Empires IV. Microsoft doesn't want the AoE franchises to compete with each other, BUT... they want the new version to be succeeded.... Just a guess. ^^

One more thing: Those who are well-performed, last longer. There could be some goals at certain milestones not met. The idea of franchising is cruel and realistic, only those who have high competency survived.

Edited by Kong Ming 诸葛孔明
Add new point.

March 2 (GMT)

Can;t log into game because XBox is having fun trying to recognize my account.  They have a Tweet out that says they're working on it.  https://twitter.com/XboxSupport?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

There was a great line from several years ago, and I can't remember the origin, so apologies if you're the wag who thought it up:

"Stop Comparing Microsoft to the Bog Collective.  The Borg Had Actual Tech Support!"

I'm now able to get back on but once again, every time there's a re-boot of Castle Siege, I lose a few potential revenge battles.  You wait sometimes for days to find the enemy not under treaty and not on line.  When they have a glitch, usually after an upgrade or patch, my possible revenge battles get trimmed back.  I've been waiting 2 days to revenge someone and now find that the little fist is dimmed out.  After only 2D 6H!!!!   This happens often.  You should normally be able to revenge for about 14 days, I think.  

I have mentioned this before but the devs do not care.  They are definitely take it or leave it.  This is why so many are concerned about the game continuing.  Bug patches and no real problems addressed.  Let's see how long people will keep buying gold???!!!

On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎27 at 8:38 PM, TIGROTTO said:

Microsoft still did not understand that many are abandoning the game because there is nothing new for a long time ... new eras new heroes ... new troops ... new leagues ... I belong to a historical alliance "ITALIA UNITA" now ITALIA ..do you see where we are now in the ranking? WE FINISHED TO BUY GOLD !!! First updates and then we'll see ... this is a warning of abandonment by 300 historic players!

I agree with you Microsoft does not care at gamers he only thinks at the money that the game  brings good luck if you wait for an age 11 it will never come

On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎27 at 8:38 PM, TIGROTTO said:

And the proof that they dont care about us they dont even have the courage to answer at you're message

On ‎02‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 3:46 PM, RealQuebec45231 said:

And the proof that they dont care about us they dont even have the courage to answer at you're message

Because this neglect Age of empires is going to pay dear

On 04/03/2018 at 3:27 PM, IcedGuitar785 said:

[lol] the laugh is on them. despite MS & SGI's best efforts to kill this game, they started something way back when that might never die. ;)

MS isn't really good in partnership business.. Example. Skype/ Nokia.  

Both loose their glory and many masroom brand evolve rapidly.

So if MS is tie up with SGI means doom is definate ... Sooner or later .[huh]