Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Maintenance Today - 1hr - 1pm PDT

4 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

Just letting you know we'll have a 1hr server maintenance today, so the game will be unavailable for roughly an hour from 1pm PDT. Thanks :) 

I take that you do realise that, before you joined the forum, failure to give due warning already aggregated considerable ill-will, and that in failure to give due warning, you are failing in exactly the same way. Please do ensure that this failure is not repeated in future.

Hi Baroness, I also got no notice. I was in a battle that I had paid for in gold (2 heroes are expensive), the battle was over, I won, server is down! Now what? Do I lose the victory plus the gold paid for the heroes' recovery? Who do I contact to correct this if, after the maintenance, the victory is not registered but the gold is lost? 

8 hours ago, Aardvark said:

you are failing in exactly the same way. Please do ensure that this failure is not repeated in future.

Do not be condescending or rude to the community manager over a simple mistake..........we all make them.

2 hours ago, Wicked Wulf said:

Do not be condescending or rude to the community manager over a simple mistake..........we all make them.

Please do not twist what people say for the simple purpose of being unpleasant and picking fights. It is so tedious.

1 hour ago, Aardvark said:

Please do not twist what people say for the simple purpose of being unpleasant and picking fights. It is so tedious.

No twisting necessary.  In fact, I thought that was what you were trying to do; get a little contretemps going.

Take it from a neutral observer.  You were haughty and condescending.  

still not able to log into server. Any idea when it will be functional?

14 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

Everything should now be back up :) If you experience any issues, please let me know.

still not able to sign in

Cannot login. screen goes black and nothing more. 

I could play few hours ago without problems

maybe its not compatible to iOS 11.1? But i updated yesterday and could play several hours

Hi,

Could you please setup a `peer to peer' spirit in the game of AOE Castle Siege ? It appears unreasonable to let lower level players attack the higher ones...

By the way, thanks to the crash session last week, I stepped down from the soldier level (Crown 2000+) to the lower level. 

Please consider for an improvement.

Thanks.

ProfessorLee66

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts