DiegoCanaya

PLAYERS ALWAYS ON LINE

It is very uncomfortable to play this way, there are players who use tricks and cheat. They have to solve this problem because it is not fun. More than 3000 crowns DO NOT ALLOW MORE THAN 2 HOURS ONLINE. It's boring

Unless you can prove tricks and cheats... then don't ASSUME tricks and cheats...

There is an 8 hour "bucket time" that allows a player to stay online for up to eight hours... There is a very good explanation on how this works in the FAQs thread...

The "bucket time" was instituted to prevent artificially being able to prevent being attacked...

If you can serious provide evidence of tricks and cheats then please Private Message @Baroness Von Panda with the details...

If you are attacked by a player that is very active, it means they are attacking others as well... so between the time they are attacking and safe from being attacked and being revenged and receiving a "peace treaty" which would further removes them from being attacked, you can miss your revenge opportunity for quite a while...

Revenges are normally a waste of time and effort, but sometimes you may feel the urge... If you can't catch them off line or not under a peace treaty,  it doesn't mean they are cheating, just means they are very active...

@recycle ar once went for more than 10 days in adult diapers and drinking Ensure to reach the top (only the first time... after that he backed off a little on the Ensure[lol][lol][lol])

So dropping the time down to 2 hours (1 hour or even 15 minutes) isn't going to totally resolve the issue...

You're probably complaining about people staying online too long as you are trying to revenge  higher crown players than yourself. (Might be wrong but it's usually the case) 

so think about this. How did they gain more crowns than you?

Are they 

1. A better attacker than you
  2. performed more attacks a day than you
  3. stay online longer per day than you
  4. or all of the above.

now think of it this way, if you restrict the time we are all able to be online down to 2 hours as you suggest. Then that limits the amount of attacks we can perform, thus lowering the crowns we can gain. To the point of you probably not wanting to even bother to revenge them, then come on here and complain you can't find high crown players to attack.

Just because you don't play the game as they do, does not mean they cheat to gain crowns, They just put a bit of effort in to gain them and not rely on 1 hero combo and attack once or twice a day and some times not attack at all for days. 

Learn how to use different heroes so you can do multiple battles per online time, or comfortably take on often higher level opponents with higher crowns to gain more, and not just rely on trying to catch a revenge. Never know you might just catch a even higher crown offering in matchmaking than they were offering you.  

Just a thought [rolleyes]

Edited by Bailey2821

On 9/30/2017 at 7:58 AM, InflamedNut2 said:

Unless you can prove tricks and cheats... then don't ASSUME tricks and cheats...

There is an 8 hour "bucket time" that allows a player to stay online for up to eight hours... There is a very good explanation on how this works in the FAQs thread...

The "bucket time" was instituted to prevent artificially being able to prevent being attacked...

If you can serious provide evidence of tricks and cheats then please Private Message @Baroness Von Panda with the details...

If you are attacked by a player that is very active, it means they are attacking others as well... so between the time they are attacking and safe from being attacked and being revenged and receiving a "peace treaty" which would further removes them from being attacked, you can miss your revenge opportunity for quite a while...

Revenges are normally a waste of time and effort, but sometimes you may feel the urge... If you can't catch them off line or not under a peace treaty,  it doesn't mean they are cheating, just means they are very active...

@recycle ar once went for more than 10 days in adult diapers and drinking Ensure to reach the top (only the first time... afterthat he backed off a little on the Ensure[lol][lol][lol])

So dropping the time down to 2 hours (1 hour or even 15 minutes) isn't going to totally resolve the issue...

There is no way to prove unless we are a hacker, hacking into their machine to get proof. When it does, the hacker will face a problem more serious than just a game violation. We can always tell from their attack log. 8 hours bucket time, EVERYDAY we could find there were 3 hours each gap. I mean EVERYDAY. Does that make sense? Any possible scenario you can think of?

You said: "The "bucket time" was instituted to prevent artificially being able to prevent being attacked..."

8 hours bucket time is fine, but not with 10-16 PT. It encourages weak attacker to launch as many as attack within the 8 hours, yet these people only able to be attacked one time per day.

You said: “If you are attacked by a player that is very active”

I don't think an active player mind for getting revenge from someone just because they are active, they have time to attack again. Correct?

You said: "Revenges are normally a waste of time and effort...“

I am totally agree with you on this. Personally, i have done enough catching on people that so called "always online". Guess what? It causes me all my 8 hours bucket time for revenge where i should spend it on farming resources to upgrade my castle. My point here being, revenge button is causing people time to revenge for "those always online".

You said: "once went for more than 10 days in adult diapers and drinking Ensure to reach the top"

The top player list measured from crown doesn't make sense. 99% of high crown player are those with nothing better to do in real life. Except the 1% are indeed the top player. This can be determined from their attack log. 100% all the time.

You said: "So dropping the time down to 2 hours (1 hour or even 15 minutes) isn't going to totally resolve the issue"

I think it does help a lot. Because they realize they must be able to get 3 stars, otherwise their crown will disappear in no time. This is a better way to use crown as a measurement of top players.

[huh] If they have a 10-16 hr PT, somebody must have attacked them...

Bucket time was a way to limit time on the game that kept you unavailable from attack. When the game first came out, players did discover ways to remain safe by various methods, the bucket time made those methods invalid (or only valid for up to 8 hrs). When the game first began, there were no peace treaties which meant overnight you could have lost most of yours crowns and resources. Everyone started at Age 1, and many were trying to reach Age 7 (the top Age) all at the same time. Resources being limited, and overnight raids, made it almost impossible to not stay online for as much time as possible IF you and/or your Alliance was battling to be #1. Even after PTs were introduced, many in "Sister " Alliances would set their alarm clocks to be able to wake up and attack a player in a "Sister" Alliance to extend their PT and allow the attacked player to retain resources and crowns.

The game has evolved quite a bit since the beginning. Many of the issues with revenges are due to changes made to the game in order to "improve", following suggestions/complaints of many players competing to reach the Leaders Boards individually and/or as an Alliance.

I can understand your point, but remember that even small changes in one aspect of the game can have unintended effects elsewhere.

13 hours ago, InflamedNut2 said:

there were no peace treaties which meant overnight you could have lost most of yours crowns and resources.

People who care for crown certainly afraid of no PT or shortening up the PT. We all know the fact, winning and losing ratio of crown logic is not right. So, i wouldn't care for the crown. In fact, i always try to attack players for low crown winning in order to let these people to revenge me for more crown. Instead, these people fail to revenge and joker targeting for crown came around. When i do my revenge and my crown keep growing up. Therefore, i think crown is extremely easy to get as long as the player is with skill and revenge can be done anytime. I agree with you the point of losing the resources during early time of the game. Apparently, there are too many players we can get resources. Of course, we are all expecting to attack more careful so losing of resource in a day is still possible when player attacks without a proper skill.

set their alarm clocks to be able to wake up and attack a player in a "Sister" Alliance to extend their PT

LOL... People deserve to gain my respect if they are willing to go ahead for such extreme.

remember that even small changes in one aspect of the game can have unintended effects elsewhere

You are right. Obviously, one of the effect would be player will really plan carefully before launching an attack. I assume for those who are not happy with not able to revenge, this is what matters the most. Player really don't need upto 4 hours online time as it takes only 6 mins per attack. Take another 12 mins (especially for those who care for crown) to search for battle, 18 mins per battle in total. 2 hours of online time allow for easily 6 battles this way. For me, 2 hours online time is as good as 12 battles.