Evidently my post is gone from the other day or I am hallucinating lol

Pick some subjects.......questions or just crazy stuff......and we can make another nutty poll......but it won't have whether or not Goldie Hawn is hot or Conram in it.......sick of conram content lol

Still curious to know how TH changed his name to @Inactive User - Guess you could delete account info.......but then the avatar would be gone also? Names can't be changed anymore......as far as I know.

1 hour ago, Wicked Wulf said:

Pick some subjects

How about something to do with the season---Autumn or especially Halloween related. Best costume, Horror movies, favorite autumn treat--pumpkin spice everything, etc. Just a thought.[smile]

8 hours ago, Wicked Wulf said:

sick of conram conten

East Puppet is totally addicted to the CONRAM. He is comparing GOLDIE's hotness with CONRAD? Beware we are going to see @east puppet in a CONRAD costume this HALLOWEEN. I don't know it is true or not, perhaps rumors, he replaced his BUGATTI VEYRON with a RAM

8 hours ago, Wicked Wulf said:

Still curious to know how TH changed his name to @Inactive User Names can't be changed anymore......as far as I know.

can we edit our info with INSPECT ELEMENT??

6 hours ago, AngelicAngieK said:

How about something to do with the season---Autumn or especially Halloween related. Best costume, Horror movies, favorite autumn treat--pumpkin spice everything, etc. Just a thought.[smile]

[thumbup].

Edited by Subhajit Roy