Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Patch Notes - 1.25 - Tuesday 7 Nov

Howdy everyone :) 

We have a lil patch for you, that brings a few bug fixes and changes. Nothing too exciting but hopefully it'll help with some of the issues we've seen reported lately. Barring any last minute issues, this will be going live tomorrow (11/7/17)

Changes
Added an option to the Alliance Search screen allowing players to filter out full Alliances from the search. 

Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug preventing players from being able to Revenge all attacks from an enemy player. Now, duplicate attacks will allow for duplicate Revenges. 
- Fixed a bug that caused inactive zombie Empires to lose their crowns when targeted in Smashdown battles.
- Fixed a bug that placed inactive zombie Empires back in to regular matchmaking pools. 
- Fixed a bug that resulted in audio dropping out for players when loading. 
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the destroyed percentage of an attacked Empire displaying incorrectly. 
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when 32-bit Windows version was launched on a machine running 64-bit Windows. 
- Fixed a bug that resulted in double character typing on Windows insider versions. 

11 minutes ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

Howdy everyone :) 

We have a lil patch for you, that brings a few bug fixes and changes. Nothing too exciting but hopefully it'll help with some of the issues we've seen reported lately. Barring any last minute issues, this will be going live tomorrow (11/7/17)

Changes
Added an option to the Alliance Search screen allowing players to filter out full Alliances from the search. 

Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug preventing players from being able to Revenge all attacks from an enemy player. Now, duplicate attacks will allow for duplicate Revenges. 
- Fixed a bug that caused inactive zombie Empires to lose their crowns when targeted in Smashdown battles.
- Fixed a bug that placed inactive zombie Empires back in to regular matchmaking pools. 
- Fixed a bug that resulted in audio dropping out for players when loading. 
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the destroyed percentage of an attacked Empire displaying incorrectly. 
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when 32-bit Windows version was launched on a machine running 64-bit Windows. 
- Fixed a bug that resulted in double character typing on Windows insider versions. 

Now if only you would fix the bug were most of us having nothing else to do [laugh]

6 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

Fixed a bug that placed inactive zombie Empires back in to regular matchmaking pools

Very good, but the criterias for Zombie Castles have to be tighten!

16 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

Fixed a bug that caused inactive zombie Empires to lose their crowns when targeted in Smashdown battles.

I KNEW IT!!! I remember a debate on this a couple months ago about whether or not it was a bug lol

58 minutes ago, Chuggles22 said:

I KNEW IT!!! I remember a debate on this a couple months ago about whether or not it was a bug lol

I told you we were looking in to it :P 

4 hours ago, ksslive said:

patch note says Double type issue solved for 'windows insider versions ! what about others [tongue] 

As far as we were aware, only Windows Insider versions were affected :) If you're having this issue and today's patch doesn't fix it, let me know.  

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts