Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Patch Notes - 1.25 - Tuesday 7 Nov

Well, I updated my computer that was outputting double characters. The double characters are gone, but there is now an several-seconds lag between me typing a character (either using a physical keyboard or the on-screen keyboard) and when the letters show up on the screen. The lag is intermittent, but there more often than not. :( 

I just timed it, and it took 29 seconds after I finished typing about 32 characters for the last one to show up :( I think it lags more for each character I type - the first few are ok, but then they just get longer and longer apart.

@Baroness Von Panda

1 minute ago, SuatKelem said:

Well, I updated my computer that was outputting double characters. The double characters are gone, but there is now an several-seconds lag between me typing a character (either using a physical keyboard or the on-screen keyboard) and when the letters show up on the screen. The lag is intermittent, but there more often than not. :( @Baroness Von Panda

not so smug now are you? [tongue]

24 minutes ago, SuatKelem said:

Well, I updated my computer that was outputting double characters. The double characters are gone, but there is now an several-seconds lag between me typing a character (either using a physical keyboard or the on-screen keyboard) and when the letters show up on the screen. The lag is intermittent, but there more often than not. :( 

I just timed it, and it took 29 seconds after I finished typing about 32 characters for the last one to show up :( I think it lags more for each character I type - the first few are ok, but then they just get longer and longer apart.

@Baroness Von Panda

Could you try restarting your machine and see if it still happens?

21 hours ago, Baroness Von Panda said:

05d.jpg

looking forward to resuming noemal service on the chat line...my sincere thanks to all involved in correcting this aberration...enjoyed thr whitty repartee and banter on this patch notes topic. Thanks to you Baroness for controlling the flow in this particular problem. 

LOL in spades!

36 minutes ago, SuatKelem said:

I took a video. Sure, you cant see the speed that I actually type at, but I assure you it's a lot faster than that --__-- My alliance-mates are mean :(

ya Gant and mali are kinda mean  and that behavior wont be tolerated  I gave them a good talking to after you logged off[cool]

Ok, I just got home. Have yet to download the new patch! In rememberance of the good old days I am going to very excited to try out the new features! Say good bye to finding full alliances! New search feature here I come!!!!

Game crashed mid battle after I installed the new update.[thumbdn] Sent in logs.[sleep]

I can't complain as much as some of the others cause I got an 81%. But was working on a hundo there with a Richard/Hermann rush.[crying]  It was a beautiful attack until I had no control.[angry] 

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts