Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Patch Notes - 1.25 - Tuesday 7 Nov

8 hours ago, WristyMold8910 said:

Now the game is crashing in the middle of battles. So now the game is really broken. Unplayable even.

+++++++ Correct the error !!!

Hello,

After the patch update, my game crashes in the middle of the battle. One battle (though I won eventually automatically) and a 2nd retry of the same crashed. It was a zombie castle. Please help - what to do? Second thing that happened was that a few yellow troops got stuck in the wall! What happened here?

In next few battles, I may possibly lose during such crashes, rendering me to a useless state.

TinyAbode648

Same here. I've been playing this game for more than two years. It didn't crash for me a single time! Now, after the 1.25 patch release, it crashed twice within just five minutes! First, in the middle of the battle, and second, when I tried to watch a replay (though not in the same moment of that battle).

Looks like this version will be unplayable... :mellow:

11 hours ago, AngelicAngieK said:

Game crashed mid battle after I installed the new update.[thumbdn] Sent in logs.[sleep]

I can't complain as much as some of the others cause I got an 81%. But was working on a hundo there with a Richard/Hermann rush.[crying]  It was a beautiful attack until I had no control.[angry] 

three times it has happened to me today: Game crashed mid battle after I installed the new update

what the fudge! every time you fix a bug! you ruin our game. I lost a game when it restarted while am I placing my troops! what the!!! please...don't do this...I am losing crowns in the middle of the league :((

On ‎07‎.‎11‎.‎2017 at 3:44 PM, DD3399 said:

I'm wondering how many new bug's come with every bug-fix ;)

Sorry for my yesterdays post but, usually that's the way bug-fixes are working. In our alliances is a big trouble because of the Crashs. I'm the lucky one who had already 5 crashes by today, but only after ending the attack and before summary. You can imagine that I'm (DD1199) now a bit afraid with my lots of crowns after reading all the complaints. ;)

Right now I had a complete crash and a lost attack with Patronus11

where can I find the logs?

So, @Baroness Von Panda , you have exactly 10hrs 18min and 30 sec to fixe the bug, then my PT for DD1199 will end! ;)

Oh oh, forgot to tell ... please give us the other bugs back! They were lovely compared with that one! [cursing]

12 minutes ago, YellowCandle619 said:

I just keep getting revenge unavailable when I try to battle and I can't view opponents castles grrrrrrrrrr

Okay, that might be if you don't have the patch yet (think twice if you want to install ;) ) Also, if the attacks/defenses were before the patch (when you installed it already), they are grey as well - not active anymore.

On 06/11/2017 at 10:01 PM, Baroness Von Panda said:

Howdy everyone :) 

We have a lil patch for you, that brings a few bug fixes and changes. Nothing too exciting but hopefully it'll help with some of the issues we've seen reported lately. Barring any last minute issues, this will be going live tomorrow (11/7/17)

Bug Fixes

- Fixed a bug that resulted in audio dropping out for players when loading. 

This audio bug is still worse in the newest version. Sound was gone twice in a row here, even after closing the game and restarting the computer

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts