Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baroness Von Panda

Patch Notes - 1.25 - Tuesday 7 Nov

20 hours ago, Bloodborne said:

Defibrilation successfull. Patient still lives :)

But, I still cannot play :(

You cannot play, because you don't want to buy a new phone.

Upps, it doesn't depend of you.

Sorry,

1 hour ago, WristyMold8910 said:

Actually the fix is very easy. Just roll back the update. 

Please just roll back the update. You can figure out what went wrong later.

That's actually more difficult than fixing it. 

We think we've identified the cause of it, but unfortunately it's tied to part of the framework we don't actually make. We're working on it. 

19 hours ago, SuatKelem said:

I took a video. Sure, you cant see the speed that I actually type at, but I assure you it's a lot faster than that --__-- My alliance-mates are mean :(

Sorry Suat, what was that last expression you were typing? I couldn't quite see.

3 hours ago, YellowCandle619 said:

I just keep getting revenge unavailable when I try to battle and I can't view opponents castles grrrrrrrrrr

Beginning last night, I started getting 'revenge unavailable' & 'cannot view' other player's (like the ones I want to revenge) on several players. There are some players that had just attacked me, but I'm unable to return the favor or view them. Now other players in my alliance are complaining of the same thing. What is happening? If there was an update, why has it not loaded since last night? I have signed off many times since the problem started and signing back on does not improve the problem. I would estimate the problem has been continuous for the past 18 hours (signed off and on perhaps six occurrences in the elapsed time). Is there some way to force the update to the system since its not happening automatically?

I will also note that I lose sound many, many times. If not in battle, generally just signing off and back on solves the problem. But the problem is happening a LOT lately. Now its happening more frequently during battle, or right when I enter into battle. I'm hearing from other alliance members of this problem happening to them, too. I read this was fixed in the recent update, but once again, I don't seem to have received the update even though I have signed off/on numerous times since last night. And the losing sound issue: that's been going on for several months.

13 hours ago, ZERO53Ru said:

+++++++ Correct the error !!!

I also had this error a few minutes ago. The game just crashed out of nothing in the midle of the batlle

I have never used this forum, and I only use it now because I am ***ed, because of this patch my battle just crashed!

I was making a revenge to a player that stays too much time online, and so, when I finally got the chance, the game suddenly stopped, and then closed itself completely.  

This has never happened to me before, and I want my battle back!!!!!  or the amount of crowns I was going to easily get!!!  

And by the way, I have been attacked too many times twice and I have been able to revenge only one time!  Thanks for that

And yes, with the older patch, more than once the game lost its sound.  And yes, even during a battle.  

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts